GEICO an acronym for Government Employees Insurance Company is an automobile insurance company based in the United States. The company is situated in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Geico is the second-largest auto insurance company found in the states. It is also one of the oldest having been established in the year 1936.
How to login to the GEICO Auto insurance account? | Geico Login Online
To log in, you need to own a GEICO account, if you don’t have one, you can create your account. We will tell you how to create your account later on in this article, so keep reading.
However, if you already own a GEICO account all that is remaining is for you to log in. To login to your Geico account the following steps will guide you:
- Open your web browser and search for the web address geico.com
- On the page that opens, at the top right corner is a login click on the tab.
- A login page will appear, enter your password and user ID or email or policy number
- Also, click on the options menu to choose the insurance package you want
- You can also tick the remember me box if you are using a personal computer
- Finally, click on the login tab and then get logged into your account
- Note that if any of your login details are wrong then you won’t be able to log in. Should this happen to you, re-type the correct details
Juggling so many passwords for different website accounts can become cumbersome and very confusing and at times we even forget some of them.
In the eventuality that you lose or forget your password, do not worry because there is an option that you can access to reset your password.
All you have to do is to click on the “forgot password?” A link which is seen just below the login button.
When you click on the “forgot password” link a recovery page will open. Here you are expected to fill in the spaces with the appropriate details.
These details include:
- your email address which should be the one you used to create your account,
- your policy number or user ID and
- Your date of birth.
After filling in these details click continue. Follow the remaining instructions you see on the screen carefully until you have reset your password. Once done, you can then log in to your account.
How to create a GEICO account?
Creating a Geico account is very easy and does not require a lot of procedures. If you do not own one, all you have to do is click on the link to create your account. The link is found on the login page as seen above.
Once you click on the link, a signup page will appear. O that page you are expected to:
- Type in your policy number. The number is seen on your insurance ID cards
- Secondly, enter your date of birth
- Then your 5 digit mailing zip code
- After typing in all the required details, click continue and follow the remaining instructions given on the screen to finish your sign up process
After creating your account and logging in, you can choose to apply for an auto loan online. To do this click on the blue button labeled START QUOTE.
On the page that opens, fill the form that appears with your first name and last, your address, date of birth, zip code and answers the yes/no questions and finally click Continue to complete your application for the loan.
Your Geico account also gives you the ability to make online payments through it and also make reports about an incident involving your insurance.
Geico login is available in android and ios devices and also in mobile apps.