THE Dropbox login allows you to get access to different packages offered by Dropbox. Dropbox is one of the most popular and largest file hosting services in the world. They provide services such as the ability to upload any file be it on your PC or mobile into storage.
Dropbox provides individual cloud credibility as well as client tool and file syncing. Basically, Dropbox helps you store your large and important files in a secure section and enables you to synchronize your files.
The Dropbox model is unique in that it serves both paid and free users. The paid users have more storage space to store data through Dropbox login while the free users have more limited storage space. Dropbox sync process is almost perfect and the features of your folder remain the same.
To enjoy Dropbox you have to register to Dropbox with all your personal details and ID and then you can enjoy the services brought to you by Dropbox.
Accessing Dropbox Login Online From PC
To access your account via Dropbox login, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on any browser of your choice using your PC
- Open the web address https://www.dropbox.com/login, a page will to Dropbox login will appear
- Type in your email ID in the option provided for user ID on the Dropbox login page
- The next step involves keying in the registered pass, then you click on the “sign in” block colored blue and found below the password box
- You have the option to allow your device remember your details by ticking the “remember me” option. This allows you to access your Dropbox login automatically whenever you open your browser
- All Dropbox features are available to you whenever or however you want to use it after you have gained access to your Dropbox login.
- Your Dropbox login account can also be accessed via Google
In case you forget your password you don’t have to worry because in the Dropbox page is a “forgot password” option which allows you to use your email ID to find your password. Once you type in your email ID, your password will be sent to you.
Dropbox Basic (Free account)
https://www.dropbox.com › basic
Get a Dropbox free account. Sign up for 2 GB of storage, and start accessing and sharing photos, documents, and other files from any device.
How to sign into or out of your Dropbox account
https://help.dropbox.com › … › Settings & signing in
Open your Dropbox desktop app preferences. · Click the Account tab. Your linked account email will be displayed. · Next to your linked account, click Sign in.
Login – Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com › login
Login to Dropbox. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
Dropbox is a modern workspace designed to reduce busywork-so you can focus on the things that matter. Sign in and put your creative energy to work.
ACCESSING DROPBOX ON MOBILE/DROPBOX MOBILE APP:
Accessing Dropbox from your mobile device is easy but there are certain steps you have to follow:
- In your mobile phone go to your play store or app store
- Once you open your play store or app store go to the box with a search symbol and type in “Dropbox”, the app will appear and an option to download the app is made available
- After downloading and installing the app, open it and the Dropbox will appear.