The Google drive is one of the most secure cloud storage systems in the world. The system is designed to be easily accessible as well as highly secure. Google drive, owned by Google has proven to be a very easy means of storing data.
Google has been providing its customers with 15 GB of cloud storage memory free of charge for some time now. Using this free cloud storage, you can store your photos, videos, files, stories, designs, recordings etc.
Google drive can be accessed using either android or ios and it’s great for mobile devices. It can as well be used on your personal computers such as your desktops and laptops and others.
To access Google drive, you must have a Google account and then perform a Google drive login.
Google Drive Login
Logging into your Google drive account is very easy. All you have to do is to search for the web address Drive.Google.Com using any web browser of your choice. Once the Google homepage Drive.Google.Com opens go to the top right corner and click on Google Drive Login.
On the page that opens,
- Enter your email address and your phone number which serves as your username
- Click next
- Enter your password and then click on the sign in
- You can also choose to automatically stay signed in by ticking the stay signed in If you are using a public device to log in, you are advised to leave the box blank due to security reasons.
- Finally, you can use Google drive.
- To use Google drive, just click on the Google apps logo and on the drop-down menu that appears click on the link drive.
- Next your Google drive account will open
- Create your new folder by clicking on New
- Then click on My drive. My drive is where your free 15GB data storage is located
- When your free 15GB storage is filled up, you can upgrade to a higher storage space. To do this click on upgrade storage which is found in the bottom left corner.
- On the page that opens, choose a plan that is suitable for you from the plans made available on the page. The plans range from as little as 15GB to as much as 20TB.
Google account not signed in?
In the event that you forget your username, you can recover the account by clicking on the link Find my account. Once you do a page will appear where you can type in your email address or phone number. Click the Next button and then enter the name of your Google account. First, enter your first name and then enter your last name. Then click Next.
You will receive an email if you entered your recovery email address. Open your inbox and follow the instructions within to recover your account ID.
On the other hand, if you entered your recovery phone number, then a recovery code will be sent to your mobile device through SMS. Enter the code and get your account ID back.
Google Drive Login Don’t Know password
- If you forget your password, and as a result lose the ability to get into your Google account, do not worry. You can do a password reset which will enable you to get a new password which can serve as the key to your account. To reset your password, visit Drive.Google.Com click on Forgot password.
- On the page that opens, you will be asked to enter the last password you remember
- You can also be asked to Try a different question by clicking on the link Try a different question
If you are able to give a correct answer to the question asked then you can be able to login to your Google account
Google Drive Login User
If you are using Google drive for the first time and you do not have a Google account, you need to get one. To create a Google account just follow the steps that have been previously outlined in this article under the subheading “How to login to your Google account.