What’s to Gain With Google Ads Integration?
If you want to ease in targeting your customers with highly relevant ads and reporting on the ROI of your campaigns, you can achieve that with Google Ads in HubSpot.
This can be simply done, all you have to do is quickly connect your account, and decide whether or not you want to turn on ad tracking and apply your tracking pixel. From there, you can leverage the HubSpot CRM to create highly targeted audiences that instantly syncs with your Google Ads account. After that, report on the success of your ad via several attribution views, and see how your ad spend is influencing your bottom line. Since you are managing your ad campaigns in the same place you run the rest of your marketing, creating a consistent narrative between your follow up and the rest of your marketing is made easy.
How Do Google Ads Integrate With HubSpot?
By creating highly targeted audiences
To create highly targeted audiences, attach your pixel to HubSpot and start creating website audiences off of granular interactions customers have with your website. You can use almost any CRM data point to create specific audiences to craft targeted messages and increase your ad engagement.
Track the success of your targeted keywords
To track the success of your targeted keywords, analyze which of the keywords have the highest CPC, and which ones are generating the most revenue for your business. Depending on which keywords are influencing your bottom line, it will be your prerogative to make smarter decisions on which keywords you should keep bidding on.
Understand which ads are influencing your bottom line
To better understand which ads are influencing your bottom line, you will have to run your Google ad campaign in HubSpot. Doing this will enable you to distinguish between clicks on your ads, and return on your ad spend.
Create a consistent narrative across all your marketing efforts
To create a consistent narrative across all your marketing efforts, you must make sure that you continue the conversation with your leads after they interact with your ads. Follow it up by creating workflows triggered off of ad interactions that deliver necessary follow up, and thereby enroll them in a nurturing campaign to ensure there’s consistency across all customer touchpoints.
How to Set Up Your Adwords Integration
These are steps outlined for you to use in setting up your Adwords integration.
- Sign in to the website
- Scroll to the Admin section of the portal
- Choose Add Integration
- Next, choose Google Adwords
- Choose Authorize Infinity
- This will direct you to an authentication screen.
- In case you are already signed in, your accounts will be displayed.
- In case you are not logged in, you will be presented with a screen to key in your credentials.
- Opt for Sign In.
- Choose your Google Adwords account from the drop-down list.
- Then choose your Google Adwords ‘Import’ Conversion Type, if this is not shown, you will have to double-check the setup of your “Import Conversion” Type for Infinity Calls within your Adwords account. The tracking status is what gets updated, once the integration is configured.
- Choose +Add to ‘send all calls’ (recommended) or choose the unique criteria you would prefer to send in.
- Lastly, select Save and the integration is complete.
Google advertising is gradually changing the narrative of online advertising into a phenomenal process that various categories of marketers and businesses can benefit from. You too can benefit.
Google Ads Login
To login to Google Ads account, the user will need to;