Get yourself engaged with the digital skills course, of course, it is flexible and affordable. Within the expense of your leisure time, you can make it count by engaging in Google class. This can in return be a source of income in times to come. Not just that, it gives you access to digital skills training, tools, and resource to back yourself in this digital world. It could be training that will help grow your business or even start up a new career.
Take a Course with Google
Take a course with Google? This should be a necessity that we must not fail to admit. The best answer is to step up and get ready for a Course with Google. No doubt, the world is on for digitalization and we must not fail to be part of it. During the pick of pandemic (COVID-19), businesses were still pushing as usual as a result of digital marketing and the rest of that. So this should be the guts for your move.
As a business owner, a job seeker, student, or graduate, you can make out time and take a course with Google. Over there, you will get to Discover tools that will promote your business brand, Prepare you for your career choice, and even improve your interview skill as a job seeker.
Moreover, Taking up a course with Google is very flexible because you choose when you want to confidently have it.
How to take a course with Google
There are three possible things you must have to do when you pick up a course with Google, they are:
- Select/ choose a skill: As a business owner, Student, etc, you will need to choose what you won’t do. In the long run, we will show you a list of courses you can actually choose from.
- Choose when you want to take the course. You can create your own plan with your computer, Smartphone, tablet, and any internet device for your training. You just start your lectures when you are disposed of.
- You will also be certified. Ensure you keep track of your progress for accreditations on your certification. This can also boost your profile, Documents, and Cv.
Unimaginable, do you know that you can as well take offline training (In-person training)? With the help of Google partners that works with Google, this is made possible.
List of Google Courses
The majority of Courses on the Google course list are free and accredited by experts, top entrepreneurs, and the world’s leading employers. There is a hundred and twenty (120) courses available on Google’s course list. Upon that note, some are certified while some are not. We have them grouped into several categories, certification, course provider, course duration, and Course capacity. HERE ARE THERE:
- Firstly, speaking in public
- Secondly, organizational design: know your organization
- Thirdly, strategic innovation: building and sustaining innovative organizations
- Fourthly, the science of well-being
- Also, social psychology
- Get a business online
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand a business to other countries
- Connect with customers over mobile
- How to increase productivity at work
- Understand the basics of machine learning
- Improve your online business security
- Intro to digital wellbeing
- Effective networking
- Business communication
- Promote a business with content
- Understand customers’ needs and online behaviors
- Furthermore, build confidence with self-promotion
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign
- Plus, land your next job
- Lastly, understand the basics of code
We made mention earlier that not all program gets you certified at the end of the program. However, the ones with certificates can be downloaded from Google and then added to your resume, CV, and share with LinkedIn. You get to renew the certificate every space of two years for validity. It cost $49.
there are also Google Analytics courses which a measurement tool that helps you to grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. They include courses such as Google Analytics for Beginners, Advanced Google Analytics, Google Analytics for Power Users, Getting Started with Google Analytics 360, Introduction to Data Studio, Google Tag Manager Fundamentals. The tutors in this academy are Google and Justin Curtroni, with the mission of letting you know how to use digital analytics for business.