To use Google drive you must have created your own Google Drive account and then do a Google drive login which then allows you to access all services of Google drive straight from the internet. Google Drive login is supported on all web browsers and also on Android / iOS devices or your Windows or Mac PC.
Click here to login https://www.google.com/drive/
The basic Google drive allows you to access up to 15GB free storage for popular items and services such as Gmail, Drive, and Google photos.
You can also perform other activities such as creating, adding, and uploading files, finding and adding documents that have been shared by people easily and on time. You can also drag and drop folders as well as files making them o easily accessible when using a screen reader.
You will get an additional cloud storage space when you set up a Google drive for each of your devices. The cloud can serve as an additional space for storing your files and accessing them whenever you want and wherever you are.
To log in to your google drive account, the information below will help you.
Follow the below steps to do Google Drive Login Online successfully:
The information below will help you access your Google drive using your PC or mobile.
- The first step involves searching and opening the website https://www.google.com/drive/
- On the page that opens, there is a blue button in the middle of the page that says “Go to Google Drive” click on it to access the next page
- On the next page, input your email address inside the appropriate box and click “next”
- Another page appears where you will type in your password into the password box. When you do this, click on the tab labeled “sign-in” and finally log in to your google drive account.
Access your drive account on your computer/mobile phone device
Google Drive login can be done using either your PC or your mobile device such as the phone.
To do a Google drive login, here are the steps involved:
- First, you have to download and install the Google Drive app. you can do this through the website https://www.google.com/drive/download/.
- Next, open the Google Drive app by double-clicking on the Drive icon if you are using a PC or by tapping on the icon IF you are using a mobile device.
- When you open the app, two fields are found on the page that appears. First, put your email address into the field that requested for email and then type in your password into the other field.
- Finally, click on the “sign-in button” to enter into your account.