One of the biggest telecommunications company in Canada is Telus, with over forty-seven thousand employees and a net income of 1.38 billion dollars annually, they have proven their worth. The company was founded in the year 1990 and by 2015 it provides a wide range of telecommunication services to its customers all over Canada. Their services include internet, voice and video call, entertainment, TV etc.
If you already have a Telus webmail account, then login is very easy. All you have to do is to go to the login page and enter your login details. However, if you are new to Telus and you do not have an account, then you need to sign up for one. The process for sign up is a little longer but still very straightforward. Creating a Telus account t for webmail login will allow you to subscribe to all the products on offer by Telus.
Telus Webmail Login
Here are the steps to follow, when performing a Telus webmail login:
- First, using any web browser of your choice open the web address webmail.telsus.net
- Once you enter the web address and click search, a login page will open
- On that login page, enter your username which can be your email address
- Also, enter your password
- Tick the remember me a box if you are using a personal computer otherwise leave it blank.
- Leave the box open of Basic interface.
- Next, click continue and then follow the remaining process to complete your account login
Telus webmail login problem
How to recover Telus webmail login password?
With everything that involves human interaction, mistakes and problems are bound to arise. When this happens, it is important to identify the problem and then try to solve them. One of these problems seen during the Telus webmail login is the problem of a forgotten password. If you forget your password, all you have to do is to click on Forgot? This link is located beside the password section. Clicking on this link means that you want to reset your password. To rest your password you need to verify your account. To verify your account, call the toll free number found on the page that opens when you click on the link. Once your account is verified, you can then progress to reset your password.
How to create a new Telus webmail login account?
If you don’t have a Telus account, then you need to create one. To create one is very easy. All you need to do is to click on the link Register now. This link will be found on the right side of your Telus webmail login page. After you have clicked on the link, you still have to pass through five more steps to complete your sign up process.
First of all, you need an account number; this number can be gotten from your service and agreement bill.
You also need a verification code. This code will be texted to your mobile phone. The next thing is to follow the steps properly:
- On the signup page, there is a provision where you are expected to enter the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address which will be r-entered for verification
- A suitable and unique password which will be easy to remember. The password must be at least eight characters long, must contain both numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters
- Select your security question and provide a suitable answer. The security question is to help you recover your password if you forget it
- Click on continue
- Select the type of service you want
- Next, type in your mobile number to get the verification code
- Once you receive the verification code, enter it into space provide for it. If the code is correct, your account will be created.
- You can then perform the login process on your new account.