This webmail login is for authorized personnel only. Their website is equipped with current and old information regarding their activities which is updated on a regular basis.
All information present is divided into various categories for the user’s convenience. All the categories are displayed on the landing page of their website.
If you don’t want to go through the list or you need quick information, you can try the search engine which is located on the left side of their page.
Annually, there are many cases registered regarding false, misleading information leading to identity theft and hacking hence, you need to know the official and reliable ways to log on to these systems.
If you want to log in through the webmail system of the Chicago Police Department, please follow the steps given below and you will be redirected accordingly.
Chicago Police Department Webmail Login Procedure CPD
- Open the URL as follows: http://home.chicagopolice.org/
- You will now be on the landing page of the official website of the Chicago Police Department
- At the top beneath where it is written “Chicago Police,” there will be 6 blue tabs. Hover over to the one which reads “Online Services.”
- Just as you hover over to “Online Services,” before even clicking it, there will be a list in a drop-down menu on the landing page
- In the “Online Services” drop-down list, the 9th option will be “CPD Employee Services,” click on that
- Once you have done so, you will be redirected from the landing page, and another list of options will appear with one-liner details
- The Third option shown will be “CPD WebMail,” click on that
- You will then be redirected to a secure server, HTTPS, to the webmail login [https://webmail.chicagopolice.org/] in another tab
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Only choose the “Remember me” option if you are using your personal computer or device.
- Once you have successfully logged into the system, you can choose to log out at any time by will.