TELUS Communications is a Canadian-based telecommunication company. They provide several services, one of which is TELUS Webmail i.e. webmail.telus.net. The company provides its services only in Canada. If you’re curious about how to access your TELUS webmail account or you want to create an account, then you will find useful tips in this article.
To access TELUS webmail account login, you need to go to the official website. In the footer widget menu, you can quickly find TELUS Sites list, and search Webmail in the list. Then, click on the link, or directly visit https://webmail.telus.net. You can also open the TELUS website for webmail login on tablets and mobile phones.
REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS TELUS WEBMAIL LOGIN
- A computer or laptop.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A web browser.
HOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR TELUS WEBMAIL ACCOUNT
- Visit https://webmail.telus.net/. This is the official webpage used to login to your TELUS Webmail Account.
- Enter your username and password. If you are using your personal computer, you can click on the ‘Remember Me’
- Click on ‘Use Basic Interface’ checkbox and then click the green ‘Log In’ button to continue to securely access your TELUS Webmail account.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, simply click the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ to recover your TELUS Webmail account username or password.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR TELUS WEBMAIL ACCOUNT
If you want to create a new TELUS profile, go to register for TELUS Webmail account. Fill out all the required information, i.e. First name, Last name, Email (entered twice), Password (Your password must be minimum 8 characters long, no spaces, and must contain a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters). Just in case you forget your login details, such as username or password, choose a security question and its answer to ease recovery of login details.
After giving all required details, click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next step. Select the services, such as Mobility services and Home Services that you wish to register online. For each Mobility or Home Services account you register, you’ll need to enter your Bank Account Number and postal area code. Finally, click ‘Continue’ to get started. Now that your TELUS Webmail account has been created, you can also use TELUS Webmail on your mobile devices by installing TELUS My Account App.