Comcast Corporation often referred to as Compared is a well-known telecom service distribution company. They are based in the United States with their head office in Pennsylvania. The Company generates a revenue of about 70 billion dollars.
They are the largest corp. in the telecom distribution market. Currently, they own major broadcast networks like NBC Int. and film houses like Universal Pictures.
With Comcast Modems, high internet speed is guaranteed. You can get one at business.comcast.com. Once you have your Comcast Modem, you can log in using the steps listed below:
COMCAST ROUTER AND MODEM LOGIN PROCEDURE
- To login to your Comcast Modem, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your computer. Make sure that it is properly connected to the Modem.
- On your computer, search for the list of Programs in the Control Panel. Here, select your Internet Browser Program.
- In the Internet browser program’s search bar, open up a new tab, and in the space, enter in http://192.168.100.1/ and click Enter.
- You will need to provide the Username and Password associated with your Comcast Router to log in.
- If you are unsure what your Username and Password are, contact your Internet Service Provider to learn the correct login details.
- Enter in the Username/Password and complete logging. It is that easy. Very simple.
– You can contact Comcast at their website online, at https://business.comcast.com.
– You can also call them at their number, (866) 647-6516 to get information.
Hope it helped? Share with friends.