Brightree runs a cloud-based software for post-acute centers including pharmacies, hospice facilities, health agencies, and medical equipment providers. This cloud-based service helps automate the process and maximize compliance giving their clients more time to focus more on providing better care for their patients.
Their customers could easily access their accounts using their username and password. This guide will help show you how to access this account and how to troubleshoot issues if any problem arises in trying to access your account.
Brightree Login – Mobile Logins
If you want to login to your Brightree account using your mobile devices, please follow these steps below:
To login using your Apple mobile device, please follow these steps below:
- Go to the App Store, download and install the Brightree’s app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Once the app is installed open it and enter your login information as requested.
You should be logged in once the system validates your details.
To login using your android mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Download and Install the Brightree’s Android mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in by entering your account username and password.
Other Mobile Devices
Outside your Apple and Android devices, you can still log in to your account using your other mobile devices with these steps below:
- Open your device’s browser and go to www.brightree.com
- Press the blue login button in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the type of customer you want to log in as.
- Input your username and Password in the fields provided.
- Choose whether you want your login credentials to be remembered.
- Tap “Log in now”.
Brightree Login – Web Login
For your PC and other high-end devices, logging in is actually very easy. Just open your web browser and follow these steps below:
- Go to www.brightree.com and click the blue login button on the homepage.
- Choose to log in as either one of Brightree’s two customer types (HME and Pharmacy Customers or Home Health and Hospice Customers).
- Enter your login credentials.
- If you prefer to save your login information so you don’t have to use it each time you access the site, you can select that option by checking the box marked ‘remember login name’ located beneath the password field.
- Press the “Log in now” button.
Troubleshooting and Help
If you forgot your password, you will need to navigate to the contact page and contact the appropriate branch of client support that will help you:
- HME and Pharmacy customers can contact email@example.com or call 1.888.598.7797 ext. 6
- Home Health and Hospice customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.260.4630 ext. 3
Any other problems outside the recovery or reset of credentials should be directed to Brightree support via their Contact page. The company’s main phone number 1.888.598.7797 is also there, as well as its fax number, and a form that you can fill out with your contact information and the nature of your problem.