Have you ever been frustrated in a court before? Or you just walk into court premises looking for an attorney and you end up meeting a scam. It happens every day to people that are ignorant. They will run into people that pose as Lawyers while they are not. This fake people scam them of a lot of money.
In order to mitigate this event, The New York State Unified Court System developed a site, Webcrims. This site provides vital data about criminal cases and makes use of the legal system much easier for the general public.
It gives help to everyone, to get involved in their legal system and know their rights, and the law of their land. Based on this, they can make informed decisions. It also provides other services such as a case defendant, and court calendar.
Furthermore, the eCourts’ services are also available at this site. The ecourt system is a system that provides many benefits such as WebHousing. The rest are WebCivil Supreme, WebFamily, eCourts Home, WebCivil Local, and more.
So, you don’t need to act naïve anymore, get to know your court system, by joining and logging into WebCrims at, https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/AttorneyWelcome
WEBCRIMS LOGIN PROCEDURE | eCOURTS LOGIN
- Visit the login page of WebCrims by clicking the link: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/AttorneyWelcome
- The link will take you to the home page of New York State Unified Court Systems which deal with Web Criminals.
- At the home page of WebCrims, you will find the login link at the bottom left of the page, under the heading of, Your Account.
- Clicking the login link will direct you to the login page, Read the manual box on the top to know the terms of service for utilizing these services.
- Then by providing your User Name and Password, you will be able to get access to your WebCrims account.
In case you forgot your username or password, click the link given underneath the login block as, ‘forgot your username or password’, and follow the instruction further to generate your new Username and/or your Password.
If you don’t have an account, there are two ways you can get access to WebCrims services.
- Firstly, you can log in as a public user, the ‘login’ link to which is provided at the right side of the login page.
- If you are an attorney or an employee, you can register for their account. The request link is also provided on the login page of WebCrims.
- Either way, once you are authorized to access their account, follow the step above to log in to your WebCrims account and redeem their services.