Banks have transited from various forms to what it is today. It has also become so widespread that one may be faced with little confusion in trying to choose a suitable bank. They are many in number but few can cater for the needs of their large clientele.
Everybody is searching for a bank that meets their needs without having to wait in queues or visit a branch anytime you want things done. We also need to be in control and to have access to our accounts whenever we need it.
Well, your search has ended as State Bank of India SBI offers all these benefits and much more. Take your bank with you everywhere you go.
Start by opening an account today, visit www.onlinesbi.com to easily manage it from home with the SBI Online login. The steps to login in is just simple.
SBI ONLINE LOGIN PROCEDURE:
On the SBI Online login page, the first thing you need to do is to register through the following steps below:
- Kindly open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Select whether you wish to register for Personal Banking or Corporate Banking based on your need.
For Personal Banking:
- Click on “New User Registration” under Personal Banking.
- In the pop-up page, enter the required information: Account Number (available on passbook/statement of account), CIF Number (available on passbook/statement of account), Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number.
- Select the Facility required from the drop-down menu: Full Transaction Rights, Limited deal Rights, and View Rights.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Submit”.
For Corporate Banking:
- Click on “New User Registration” under Corporate Banking.
- Select the CINB Registration account: Khata Plus, Vyapaar, or Vistaar.
- Click on “Click here to proceed”.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Submit”.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Go”.
- Enter all required information to register.
Once your account has been registered, you can proceed to the SBI Online login by following the below procedure:
SBI Online login
- Visit the following URL: www.onlinesbi.com.
- Select whether you are logging in for Personal Banking or Corporate Banking. For Corporate Banking, select the account type you are logging in for (Saral, Vyapaar, Vistaar, Khata, Khata Plus, or Supply Chain Finance).
- Click “Login”.
- On the next page, click “Continue to Login”.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Login”.
With the online login, you can now access the benefit the card brings.