Nabors Employee Login
Nabors Industries Ltd. founded in 1968 is the world’s largest land drilling contractor. The company headquarters is in Hamilton, Bermuda. MyNabors is an online portal for Nabors Industries employees and associates. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of logging in to this portal and how to troubleshoot any problem that might come up during the process.
Nabors Employee Login – Mobile Device Login
To login using your mobile device, please follow these steps below:
- Using your mobile browser, go to the Nabors employee login portal
- At the homepage, navigate to the “Login Here” section.
- Select employee option.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
For your PC, logging in is actually very easy. Just open below:
- Go to Nabors employee login portal.
- At the homepage navigate to the “Login Here” section.
- Choose employee option.
- Enter your Nabors username and password in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
Troubleshooting and Help
There are some issues that might come up that would make logging in a bit difficult for you. If for instance, you forgot your Nabors password, you can use these steps below to reset it:
- Go to the Nabors employee login portal.
- Click on the “Forgot/Reset Password/Unlock Account” link.
- Enter your employee number in the first text box.
- Enter your Social Insurance Number or Social Security Number in the second text box.
- In the last text box, enter your date of birth – use mmddyyyy format.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the password recovery process.
The system will send you an email with more instructions on how to reset your password.
If you don’t have/can’t remember your MS Windows username, you can use your employee number (as the username) to log into your account.
You can call the customer care representative at 441.292.1510 or 281.874.0035for help in solving other issues that might come up.