Formerly called Caremark Rx, CVS Caremark is one of the largest prescription management and pharmaceutical services company in the United States. With over 15,000 employees. MyHR CVS is an HR platform for current and former employees of CVS Health, CVS Caremark, and CVS MinuteClinic.
The platform allows the employees to view paychecks, access their tax information, and check benefits among other things. This guide will give you a better understanding of the portal, it will show you how to log in and troubleshoot any problem that may come up while using the platform.
Mobile Device Login – CVS Caremark Employee Login
CVS currently does not have a mobile app for employees. To log in using your mobile device, please follow these steps below:
- Open your mobile device’s browser, and go to CVS Caremark login employee portal.
- Click the “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” section.
- Click on the “Log On” button to access the login form.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate input fields.
- Then click the “Login” button to complete the CVS employee login process.
If you are a former employee, use the “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” section to log into the CVS Caremark login employee portal.
For your PC, logging in is actually very easy. Just open your web browser and follow these steps below:
- Go to the MyHR CVS portal (myhr.cvs.com).
- Navigate to the “Current CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues” section.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided. “
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Troubleshooting and Help
All CVS Caremark employees including store employees, distribution center workers, and non-store employees are required to use their seven-digit employee ID number as their login username and CVSLEARNet password to log into their employee accounts.
But If you’ve forgotten your password, you can use these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the CVS Caremark login portal.
- Click on the “Reset Password” link.
- The password reset page will appear.
- Enter your user ID in the available field then click “Continue.”
- Answer the challenge questions displayed on the next page.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your new CVS Caremark password in the first field.
- Re-enter the password in the text field.
- Finally, click “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
You can also talk to a customer care representative at 855.280.4872 if you are having other issues with regards to the login process. Alternatively, you can contact the IT Service Center at 1-855-280-ITSC (4872).