CVS MyHR is an online portal designed to help employees or ex-employees Keep tabs on their taxes, View their paychecks. A simple CVS MYHR Login
CVS an American healthcare and Pharmacy Company built to provide better care to the society. CVS in affiliation with Aon (one of the best HR Services and HR Consultancy Company) launched CVS myHR portal to enable employees to access their official employment details with utmost discretion and personal details without hassling their HR officials.
With CVS myHR, your HR office is mobile, you can access your stock purchase plan, get adoption help and assistance, you can also set savings target for yourself through the Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Savings Account.
CVS MYHR LOGIN PROCESS
- Visit the website at, http://myhr.cvs.com/.
- If you are a current employee, then click on the ‘login’ button on the left side of the login page.
- This will direct you to another page where you can complete the login procedure by:
- Entering your Username, password and seven-digit Employee’s ID and employee’s departmental password.
- Different employees have different office passwords, like:
- Distribution Center employees need their myHR password
- Store employees need their CVSLEARNNet password
- PBM and the Non-Store employees need their CVSLEARNet password to log in
- MinuteClinic employees need their password linked to their federated login
- Even ex-employees can login, filling the form given on the left side of the login page. They would need to provide their Username and password to be able to access their account and see details from the first day of their employment.
- New Employees need to get signed up first and get their username and password for their account.
For signup, you require your birth dates and last four digits of your security code. Doing so will generate your username and password.
The registration link is given at the bottom of the login page titled ‘New User link’.
Password and Username Retrieval:
In case you forget your password, click ‘forgot your password’ link given on the login page. And if you forget your Username, click the ‘Forgot your username’ link on the login page.