Send, receive and shop globally with PayPal online payment service when your PayPal account is signed in. do you know how PayPal sign-in is done? Don’t bother about your account security; PayPal is an effective online payment service proven by its effectiveness as a number of users keeps on growing to over 200 million users around the world.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a services platform that enables you to pay, sends money, and accepts payments. Through your register credit or debit card with PayPal, you can make transactions and payments with PayPal. Often time, people contemplate if this is a secure medium. But I assure you that this is a secure medium. You can make a direct transfer from your bank account to PayPal and use it for the payment method as it is accepted across the globe where they are in use.
Benefits of using PayPal
PayPal is a fast and easy way to buy and commit transactions payment online. It has a lot of benefits as PayPal is one of the preferred methods of payments on many shopping websites, aside from eBay. Lots look at more benefits;
- Flexibility: it is very flexible for sellers to accept payment easily and quickly as it is linked to the buyer’s credit or debit card.
- Affordability: PayPal transaction fee is minimal as it is 30 cents per transaction, plus 3% of the total amount of transactions.
- Safe, secure, account privacy: it channels disputable transaction processes thereby providing recourse between seller and buyer. It is as well secure and accepted by many online websites.
Sign in benefits
- Registered owners on this platform are eligible to make a simple and secure payment with just an email.
- Payments are accepted on different online payment platforms as it is free and easy to use.
- You get to monitor your account via the sign in at any time you may wish. With this, you can stay in control of your account.
- The best of it all is that you can do this with your Smartphones as it is easy to control and moveable.
PayPal sign-in steps
- Navigate to the website and click on the sign-in icon.
- Key in your email address and password.
- Click on the sign-in icon to successfully sign in to your account.
Sign in another site
Some online stores also give room for PayPal sign-in page just like eBay. It is part of their check out process.
Once you are signed in, you will choose a payment source and a shipping address. Afterward, the browser will default you back to the store’s own checkout page. But for some other shopping site, you should follow the above steps to sign in directly to the PayPal site.
Enjoy the benefits of the online transaction platform offered by PayPal.