Ipay login: processing your payslips can be cumbersome. Going to banks, standing in long queues just to process your cheques, can be frustrating as well as time-consuming. But there is good news!! The Automated data processing company now has an innovative online service called ipay.
Ipay helps to provide an alternative, stress-free and convenient way to manage your payslips this is because it processes your payslips automatically online and most importantly does not need you to go to the bank.
Using ipay will make sure that your money is always available to you whenever and wherever. Also, the service is well protected so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your money.
Another awesome thing about the ipay online service is that it is very user-friendly and can be accessed using either your PC or your mobile device. So this means that you can access your account and have money available whenever or wherever.
Ipay also provides other services apart from managing our money. They provide services like 1099s and helping to access your W-2s and also save and print your payslip. Another bonus service ipay provides is to allow you to alter your W-4. You can also access ipay through apps which you can download from the mobile app store.
Accessing ipay Login through PC
To get into your account you have to go through ipay login. These steps will guide you on how to login:
- First, use your web browser to search for the website adp.com/ipay/login. The page will open to ipay login
- The second step involves you clicking on the login tab located on the left-hand side of the page
- When you click on the tab a page opens where you can type in your username and password in the text box provided for it.
- After entering your login details you will then gain access to your account and access your ADP iPayStatement service.
Forgot ipay login username/password?
If you forget your username or password, do not fret, there is a backup plan. On the login page, there is a “forgot your user ID/password” option, click on it. Once you do, a page will open where you are asked to provide your name, email ID and your phone number. After you do that click next so that you can get a new ID or password which will be sent to your email.
Accessing Ipay Login Through Mobile
To access your ipay login through your mobile app or browser there are certain guidelines that can help you. First of all if you are using the mobile app, you can find the app using either play store on android or app store on ios. If you are using the web browser, then you can just follow the same instructions for PC above.
The steps are:
- Using your play store or apple store search for the app
- To search for the app, type in the ADP name into the search box
- When the app appears, download and install it.
- Then you can open the ADP app to access the ipay login page
- On the login page type in your username and password to enter your account and obtain the information you need.