Manage your daily tasks with your iOS while you add your Google Calendar events to Apple Calendar. You can easily sync your Google Calendar with the default calendar app for your iOS. This works by copying one or more of your Google calendar to iOS.
As you may think, this technique does not merge calendars in Google calendar with your iCloud account or another calendar account which is not set up by your iPhone. There are just certain rules to abide in order to make this happen. This is why you should stick to this guide.
Sync your Google Calendar in Apple Calendar
- Boot your iPhone or iPad
- Launch into the settings icon on the home screen. (gear image)
- Move to password and accounts menu.
- Click on add account.
- Select Google
- Now sign in your Google account. Click on the create an account link to create a new Google account. At this stage, the Google account login screen requests your username and password on different pages. Assuming your account has been set up for two-factor authentication for your Google account. Then you will be requested to add the response code.
- Now toggle the calendar icon to the right to enable sync with your iPhone or iPad. Then click on save to continue.
- If then the calendar has a large file then it will take few minutes to sync.
- Now open the apple calendar app and view your events and appointments.
To add Individual Google Calendars to iOS; follow the below
In case you don’t want to totally sync all the associated calendars in your Google account to your iOS, this is guide is for you.
- Move to the Google calendar sync page.
- Go on and click the box next to the calendars to sync with the apple calendar app. When the box opens, clear the box to prevent a calendar from syncing.
- Click on save.
- Now refresh the calendar to ensure that the command you executed reflects.
After you must have done this, you should ask yourself “how can I use Google Calendar with your iPhone or iPad. Simply follow the below guideline.
Most times, Google calendar doesn’t often work in Apple Calendar. Knowing that what is involved is the about the room scheduler and emailed notification, you cannot also create a new Google Calendars using Apple Calendar.
So now to manage your account well, move to the settings > passwords & Accounts to turn on or off sync settings which also involve your calendar. Click on the Gmail account to preview the switches for mail, contacts, calendars, and notes. Once you add your account to iOS, you have completed the process haven configured it for the Apple Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Notes apps.