Our Android phones these days come with a lot of apps, some you actually use while some you don’t even know what they’re doing there.
Even when you try to delete them, you’re asked to contact your administrator or something like that. They occupy a lot of space and some run in the background eating up your data. Instead of whining, you can actually rid your phone of all these unwanted applications by hiding them.
Yes, you can hide those applications so you don’t have to see them every day. Your phone can look more organized and you can easily locate the apps you need. Just follow these steps I’m about to show you to enjoy your phone better.
Hiding Applications In Android System
Different mobile devices have their own system of hiding the apps. Android system is commonly used by multiple mobile companies.
Knowing how to hide apps on Android system can help people with various mobile devices to hide apps. Follow the steps given below to hide all the apps that you don’t want to be seeing on your device.
Most of the Samsung mobile devices offer this feature to hide apps as a default feature. If so, then you don’t require installing any other app to be able to avail this service.
- Tap on your ‘Settings’ icon.
- Open the folders with all the applications in it.
- Click on the button titled ‘Application Manager’
- Select the Apps that you want to hide.
- Click disable, this will hide all the selected Apps.
- After installing Nova Launcher, navigate through it.
- Find ‘App and widget drawers’
- Then find the ‘Hide app.’ button at the bottom and tap on it.
- And select the apps that you want to hide and they will be out of your sight in no time.
Alternatively, you can also use App lockers, if you want to hide the app’s content and not the app. There are many programs available which perform this function with easy to follow instructions.