With the present economy and increasing hard times, raising a family is not an easy task. Do you find yourself wishing you had other means of financial help? Or privileges you can enjoy as a California resident to enable you to foot your household, healthcare and food bills? If so, then the help you’ve been longing for is here atMyBenefits CalWIN.
MyBenefits CalWIN is an online platform provided by the government where citizens of California State can avail benefits in regards to health, food, and household. This network was established in 2005 and has since then helped many residents in California in time of need by enabling them to apply for medical, food and cash assistance programs.
How To Register And Log Into Mybenefits Calwin Account
In order to avail these benefits, you must find out if you are eligible and then register for an online account at MyBenefits CalWIN website at https://www.mybenefitscalwin.org/.
The MyBenefitsCalWIN account allows you to avail your benefits, check your case status, submit your documents, view your notices and update your benefit information online all at one portal. Hence, follow the guide below to create an account:
- Visit the following URL https://www.mybenefitscalwin.org/ in your web browser once you have connected to an internet connection
- You will be redirected to the MyBenefits CalWIN official homepage
- Hit the link “Create A MyBenefits Account” at top right corner of the page besides “Sign In”
- MyBenefitsCalWIN registration page will open up in a new tab.
Complete the registration process in five steps:
- First select your County of Residence (only some countries are catered by MyBenefits not all) and you will be taken to the page for personal information; enter your first name, middle name (optional) and last name then hit “Continue”.
- Then complete your Sign In information by filling in a username and creating and confirming a password. Note that the password selected must be a minimum of 8 characters and contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number without the username and any part of your name used. Then choose and answer three different security questions to secure your account.
- Set a picture for yourself. Preferably an image from animals, birds, plants, landmarks and sky and then click “Go”. Pick up an ideal one from the selected category as your account photo. Give your photo a name and click “Continue”.
- Enter and confirm your email address with the choice of language. You can also decide to see your benefit information at this point by entering your SSN.
- Finally, confirm your form to complete the registration and sign in by entering your MyBenefits CalWIN username and password.