Watch Own is a popular series featured on Roku as a pay per click channel. But you can only access this channel as a verified subscriber. Already, some of you out there have this Roku account. All you got to do is to activate it via the link at start.watchown.tv/activate. This link will take you to the code page where you have to enter your activation code shown on your device to activate your channel.
However, if you just took the step to activate your channel without creating an account, you won’t be able to get the end result which is “opt-in for activation”.
This popular channel was founded on January 1, 2011. Thus, it is an American pay channel jointly owned by Discovery, Inc. and Harpo Studios. This channel was designed to target lifestyle and entertainment programs with the view to reaching African, American audiences which are handled by Oprah Winfrey while the other part clip-on a talk show programming, handled by Harpo studios library.
Harpo is seen as the minority stakeholder of WATCH OWN. Thus, this channel was approximately made available to about 81.9 million pay television households in the United States.
Steps for creating Roku Account Online
There are just simple steps to take in order to create a Roku account. here are the simple steps:
- Launch your browser and navigate to Roku.com.
- Locate and click on the link that says “create account”.
- Fill in your details in the appropriate field.
- Provide your payment information for a subscription. Afterward, your account will be generated.
Watch Own App Download
This is where you get the streams of live videos and a full episode that you wish to get from this platform using your Smartphone device. To do this, follow our guide to download the app on your personal device.
How to Download Watch Own App
Thus, to get this app on your Smartphone is not difficult at all. Here are the steps.
- Move straight to the app store and google play using your mobile device
- Navigate to WATCH OWN via the web link watchown.tv
- Click on Watch Own Roku player.