Ever heard of this app before, and how it works? In other to be updated you need to learn the process involved.
This app and its feature will interest you in making use of the package. In other words, technology and designs are what everyone cares about and would want to see/her self becoming stylish in photos. Using this app, it will give you that desired photo you ever want to see on social media. “Could this me,” this is what every other person wants to feel like when they see their picture. Now, you can get those amazing pictures you ever wished for with the Snapseed app.
The Snapseed app is a photo-editing application compatible with your Android and iOS phones. It has the ability to enhance photos and apply digital filters. However, the Snapseed is designed by the NIK Software and owned by Google. Fortunately enough, whenever you create a filter or add effect to your photo, Snapseed creates a stack or layer that enables you to keep in track of the changes you made. So you can do away with any of the layers you don’t want any time without deflecting the other edits you have made. Layers can be saved separately as a different photo.
If you did make use of the Android version of Snapseed, you will notice after you have edited with the Snapseed app that the image will be saved twice; that is, one is the original copy while the other is the edited copy. But this is not likewise in iOS devices.
Snapseed Photo Editing
There are lots of gestures and tools to use on Snapseed, thereby making it a little confusing the first time. But am sure you will get familiar with them over time. To get started, you should first choose a tool to use, afterwards, swipe it vertically to select an attribute of your choice (I mean the brightness, contrast, and more). From there you can now swipe horizontally to order to increase or decrease the intensity of the effect. With time you will be able to master the controls for each precise edit. This is just a simple you may need to have in mind.
You will also get to see tools like Lens Blur, and crop which requires exactly the tapping and pinching skill. But then other features may just need a normal swipe over.
How to edit with Snapseed
Just a simple of enhancing your picture from the original copy is what we are about to test run over the below steps.
- Launch the Snapseed-app
- Now select an image to work on and click open.
- Straight to the toolbar, click on it to option out the whole tool for editing.
- It ranges from cropping tool to straightening tool to spot removing tool and scratches.
- Afterwards, the filter tools follow suite.
- Mind you, editing a regular pattern that should be done simultaneously from one point to another. So you don’t have to start from the back part to the first tools. But then these tools are arranged in accordance, so you would have to move on with them one after the other.
- As you play along with the tools, you can still check how far you have gone from the initial image by simply press-holding the image
- Using the pinching gesture, you can zoom to see the details of the image.
- As this app works in layers so that you can do away with the filter you don’t want its effect on the picture.
This is just what photo editing looks like in Snapseed.
Snapseed App Download
- Launch into your Google play store (for Android) or app store (For apple device).
- Tap the search bar to highlight type in Snapseed app into space and hit the search close to it.
- Now that there is a list of apps as options for editing apps, locate Snapseed app and click on “get”.
- Click on install to begin the installation process.
However, the same steps can be applied to both android and iOS devices.