Microsoft is not resting in its quest to make this great OS the standard that everyone will envy. With this goal in mind, Microsoft has finally released the long-awaited Windows update called Windows 10 Update 1809.
This article is surely going to expose all the pros and cons of the latest Windows 10 update 1809. Just like the previous Windows 10 April update, the October 2018 Update brings a ton of new and exciting features to freshen up your PC experience.
There are a couple of ways You can get the windows 10 Update 1809 on your system either by updating the existing version in your PC or by having the automatic update enabled on your system. You can as well, download the update online. Click here to learn more about how you can download the windows 10 updates.
what’s New About Windows 10 Update 1809?
Here are the new amazing features that can be found in the new Windows 10 Update 1809:
- Your Phone APP: In the Windows 10 update 1809, you can copy and edit your phone’s files right from your computer. In other words, the new Your Phone app allows you to view, send and receive SMS from your Android, on your pc. The app allows you to get instant access to your android phone’s photo, you can also edit the photos right on your pc. furthermore, you can type a message with the keyboard and send it to your friends with your phone.
https://docs.microsoft.com › … › Windows › What’s new
In this article we describe new and updated features of interest to IT Pros for Windows 10, version 1809. This update also contains all
https://support.microsoft.com › en-us › topic › window…
IMPORTANT Windows 10, version 1809 reached end of service on November 10, 2020 for devices running Windows 10 Home, Pro, Pro for Workstation, and IoT Core
https://docs.microsoft.com › … › Windows 10
Find information on known issues for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019. … Want the latest Windows release health updates?
https://www.computerworld.com › article › windows-1…
Windows 10: A guide to the updates. Here’s what you need to know about each update to the current version of Windows 10 as it’s released from Microsoft. Now …
For iPhone users, you can surf the web on your phone, then send the webpage instantly to your computer to pick up where you left off. Then you can read, watch or browse with all the benefits of a bigger screen. With a linked phone, continuing on your PC is always just one share away.
You can pin the phone App to the Start Menu or task menu for easy access to your phone’s content.
- Timeline On Phone: With the introduction of Your Phone App, a timeline was introduced, this aims to end the frustration we all encounter while searching for documents, emails, etc that we just can’t find. Timelines make it easy for you to find things across your devices. It also enables you to keep track of your activities on your phones, computers, and tablets.
- 3D animation in PowerPoint presentation: New 3D embedded Animation makes it easier and faster for anyone to add movement and animation to slides in PowerPoint presentation Windows 10 Update 1809. For more creativity, 30 more animations were added to the PowerPoint.
- Microsoft To-Do: This is a task app that will help you manage and complete your most important task or activities for the day. You can update your tasks using ink. With your digital pen and a touch-enabled Windows device, simply add a task to your list using ink, and then strike out when complete. Your task can be synced with the To-Do App across IOS, Andriod, and Windows when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Visit this post to learn how you can create a Microsoft account.
- Easy snipping tools: For you to easily snip and share a screenshot, the snipping tool allows you to do that. With the snipping tool, you can take a screenshot of pictures from your favorite site without actually downloading the image.
- Users can control whether media can play automatically: In the Windows 10 Update 1809, A new setting was added to Microsoft Edge to allow you to control whether sites can automatically play videos. You can find this setting under Advanced settings > Media autoplay, with options to customize the behavior according to your preferences:
- Swift Key gives you more accurate autocorrections and predictions by learning your writing style – including the words, phrases, and emoji that matter to you. It’s available for Android and iOS.
- New clipboard experience (Cloud Clipboard): the cloud clipboard helps you to copy multiple different items and select the particular one to paste from the clipboard You can add a particular item you always copy and paste. With this, you don’t need to be copying the same thing again and again. Press the Windows keys + V to access the new clipboard history.
- Unicode Emoji 11: The Unicode 11 comes with over 157 interesting and fascinating new emojis.
- Game bar Improvements.
Windows 10 Update 1809
the Windows 10 update 1809 brings a ton of new and exciting features to freshen up your PC experience. Here are the new amazing features that can be found in…