LiveMe account is an online social media app designed to meet the need of registered users in regards to living videos and allows other users to communicate with broadcaster via chat messages. The application offers a feature for you to create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through the list of as many profiles that broadcast live video, follow users and communicate with others through the chat platform.
Beam function allows members to join each other’s live videos and this can be configured as multi-beam, thereby allowing members to join a broadcast. You can as well join another broadcast with other users by participating in contests and games.
With your mobile device, you can broadcast live videos and as well view the broadcast of other members. But with your PC, you can view the broadcast without being logged in.
Features of LiveMe
- You can broadcast whenever you want,
- With this platform, you can become so influential, and makeup to $20K-30K in a week
- You can use your Instagram to promote your live broadcasts
- You can as well receive virtual gifts and convert them into money rewards.
- It allows you to discover, meet and connect with people near you and around the world.
- You get to find and chat with those who share a common interest with you.
- You get to meet real friends, influencers, starts and big-name celebrities.
Boost your talent with LiveMe!
How to Delete LiveMe Account
There are various reasons why you will want to deactivate your account on LiveMe. Among all reasons, spamming is among.
The only way you will be able to deactivate your account is by sending emails to the company, requesting them to cancel your account from your database. Thus, follow the below steps to deactivate your account from their database.
Step 1: Open your email account that is registered with the site.
Step 2: you will need to compose an email and send it to this email address “firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: on Subject Type “Request to delete my account”.
Step 4: now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any.
Note: for security reasons, you are expected to send your registered information along with a screenshot of your profile page to support@LiveMe.com in order to terminate your account. After them, you will no longer be able to log on or even view your previous broadcast recordings.