How to Download OneDrive is simply the possible means through which you can download OneDrive. But before that, you ought to know what OneDrive is all about before we move into how to download it. This is a place where you should feel secured towards your files and data. Thus this is a cloud online hosting service that assures safe data management to avoid loss download OneDrive and damage.
OneDrive is an online file hosting service and synchronization service that is controlled by Microsoft as a part of its web offices. However, this service was launched in August 2007 and made available for over 207 languages.
This is to help secure files and documents. You should make OneDrive cloud your lifetime store where you can easily share videos, documents, photos and many more.
The interesting part is that you can access your files anywhere using your device all for free. This is the more reason why you should know how to download OneDrive for efficiency.
You can efficiently manage this with your Smartphone devices such as iOS devices, Android devices, computers, and Windows phones. Thus this enables you to personalize your files and data in the cloud. However, OneDrive is a 5 GB storage server that is offered for free. You could also subscribe with office 365 or get 50 GB, 1 TB and 5 TB for more storage options.
How to Download OneDrive for Windows, Phone or Tablet
To get this app, follow the below guideline
- Navigate to onedrive.live.com
- Scroll down to the “Download” link
- Click on it and wait for it to download it to your device.
Now in case you want to download to your phone, navigate straight to your play store or app store. When you get there, using the search bar, you will be able to locate the app by typing in the app name and then get it to install it to your device.
How to Create a OneDrive Account
To create a OneDrive account, you ought to have a Microsoft account. Now follow down the below steps to create your OneDrive account.
- Navigate to https://OneDrive.com via a web browser
- Locate and click on the “sign up” link
- Click on create a Microsoft account
- Create a new email address and password for the new account.
- Once you are done, click on the “Next” button
- Afterward, continue on any additional on-screen instructions to complete the task.
How to Log Into my OneDrive account | OneDrive Login
This is quite simple and easy to do, just follow the below steps analyses the sign-in process.
- Move on to OneDrive.com
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Sign In” button at the top of the page.
- Type in your Microsoft account details (Xbox, Skype, Outlook.com, email address)
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Key in your password and tap on the “Sign In” link.