Consumer Reports is an American independent and non-profit organization founded in 1936 by Consumers Union. They are solely focused on unbiased product testing, consumer-oriented research, public education, and advocacy. They are working tirelessly to make the world a safer and healthier place for consumers. The primary aim of Consumer reports is to work towards fulfilling the customer’s needs first in the marketplace.
The online portal at www.consumerreports.org was launched in 1997 and had surpassed two million subscribers in August 2005. And in this 2017, they have recorded over 10 million active users on monthly basis.
The essence of the Consumer Reports accounts sign-in is to enable customers with active subscription to log in to their online accounts and have easy access to the same information they would normally find on the printed version of the magazine.
When you log in to your Consumer Reports account online, you will be able to access information such as reviews and ratings on cars, appliances, electronics, home and garden, babies and kids, health, and even money products.
How to Login to My Consumer Reports Account Online
- Go to https://ec.consumerreports.org/ec/myaccount/login.htm.
- This will take you directly to the Consumer Reports sign in a page.
- Enter your username in the “Username” box on the left side of the screen.
- Then enter your password in the “Password” box.
- And click the “CONSUMER REPORTS SIGN IN” button.
Now that you have learned how to sign in to your Consumer Reports account. In case you don’t have an account yet, outlined below is the procedure to subscribe for one:
Consumer Reports Subscription Procedure
When you subscribe to Consumer Reports, you’ll get unlimited access to articles and blog posts, as well as video, slide shows, and other multimedia features – on the website, on the mobile site, and on Consumer Reports smartphone apps.
So in order to view the tests, you have to subscribe to the website. A subscription on consumerreports.org costs
- $6.95 per month or
- $35.00 a year
You can buy Consumer Reports subscription by going to the registration page.
- Choose how you want to pay for the packages and click “Next”
- When the next page opens, enter your information on the registration page.
- Finally, click “Subscribe“
Consumer Reports Login Password Recovery | How to Reset Consumer Reports Password
- If you have forgotten your Consumer Reports login password, then, click on the forgotten password link on the login page.
- A password recovery page will open where you have to enter your email address.
- After entering your email address, click on Submit.
- Then, a password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Go to your inbox and click on the link.
- A new page will open, follow the remaining instructions carefully.
- Then, your password will be reset.
Hope this article was helpful, if yes, feel free to use the share button below to share it with friends on Facebook or Twitter and also comment below.