The one webmail login procedure is a very easy, one-step process which allows any user to create and log in to one webmail login account without difficulty.
The following steps will help any user to successfully create and log in to a one webmail login account:
- First, on your web browser search for the web address https://login.one.com/mail
- On the subsequent page that opens, at the top right comer is the webmail login link which you should click on.
- A login page will then open where you can enter into the appropriate fields your personal details such as your email address and password.
- Any mistake while typing your email and password will prevent you from logging in.
- Finally, click on the login button to gain access to your account.
One webmail login “Forgot Password?”
If you have forgotten your one webmail password, then you cannot login to your one webmail account.
The only option left to you is to reset your password. To do this, the following steps will guide you:
- The first step requires you to use a web browser to open a login page at one.com. If you don’t know how, just follow steps 1-3 above.
- Once you open the page, just below the login button, you will see a “forgot your password” link, click on it.
- A field will open up where you are asked to type in your email address and then click the send
- Instructions will be sent to your email. These instructions will guide you on how to reset your password. Also sent to you will be a password reset link, click on it.
- On the page that opens follow the instructions carefully to reset your password.
- When you are done, you can then use the new password to log in.
These steps we have just outlined are used when you have forgotten your password. But then what happens when you just want to change your password?
Well, the answer is quite simple. There are two ways by which you can change your password; you either do it through the control panel setting or through the webmail setting.
Changing password through the control panel setting:
- First of all, login to your control panel and click on Mail administration.
- Go to accounts and find the email address you want to change its password
- Click on edit, which is found under properties on the right side of your screen.
- Enter your new password
- Re-enter your new password to confirm it
- Then click on save to save the changes you have made
- Finally, you can now use the new password to login to the account. This might take some time
- Contact your site ADMIN if you can’t find the control panel
Change password through webmail setting
Here are the steps if you choose to change your password through webmail setting.
- First, you have to log in to your webmail account
- Go to the settings option and click on it. This can be found at the top of the screen.
- On the menu that opens, at the left-hand side, is the account administration, click on it.
- Type in your new password
- Re-enter your password to confirm it.
- Then click on the save button to change your password
- You can now log in using the new password