Founded in 1996 by Seeby Woodhouse, in New Zealand, Orcon is a telecommunications company that has its headquarters in Auckland. Its parent company is Vocus Group.
Orcon webmail login
- The first step requires you to search for the web address orcon.net.nz using any web browser of your choice
- A homepage will open. On this home page, at the top right corner of the page is a webmail which you should click on.
- A webmail login page will open which requires you to put in your login details such as; your username and password.
- Make sure you type them incorrectly as failure to do so will prevent you from logging into your webmail account.
- Finally, click on the login button to enter your account
Orcon webmail login forgot password recover
There may come a time when you may forget your password and then be unable to log into your account. This may lead you to worry that your data and information may be lost to you, but fret not for there is a way that involves you resetting your password.
To reset your password all you have to do is click on the “forgot password?” link on the webmail login page.
When you click on the link, a password reset page will appear.
On that page,
- enter your username which can be your account number or email address
- your email address must be the one you used to create your account
- Click on proceed
- An email will be sent to your email address. Inside that email is a password reset link
- Click on the link
- The link will direct you to where you can reset your password
- You can also use an SMS based method of resetting your password
- All you have to do is click on the SMS link on the password reset page
- When you click on the link a new page will open where you can enter your Orcon username and date of birth.
- Click on proceed, to get an SMS containing your new pass sent to your mobile device.
You can use your email address if you don’t have a phone number and vice versa
My Orcon account login
To login to your Orcon account, click on the Orcon link found at the top right corner of the homepage.
This will open up a login page, where you can enter your username which can be your email address and your password. Don’t forget to type in the correct details so that you can enter.
You can also tick the remember me box if you are on your device. This will allow you to always log in automatically. Don’t tick the box if you are using a public device to keep your account secure.
Finally, click the login to my Orcon tab to enter your account.
If you do not get logged in then check your username and password.
If you forget your password then click on the forgot password link.