They said nothing is safe one hundred percent, the phone and gadgets you value so much can disappoint you at any time. You have installed all the antivirus software you know but new and stronger virus keeps cropping up. They can wipe out all your data and valuable files at first handshake. That’s why you need a more reliable back up plan.
Apple iCloud offers a hundred percent safety guarantee for your data be it apps, music, documents, photos, and videos. It doesn’t just keep them safe but also allows you to access it from anywhere, at any time by simply logging in at www.icloud.com.
In addition to all these, Apple iCloud automatically updates your data across all your devices so you don’t have to worry about data loss ever again. Secure your data where no one can touch it, secure it in the cloud. Start by creating an account today, the steps are outlined below for your ease. And follow the next steps iCloud Login.
Procedure For Apple iCloud Login
For a successful Apple iCloud login, you must first create an Apple ID by following the steps given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.icloud.com.
- Click on “Create yours now”.
- Enter the required information in the given spaces: Email, Password, Name, Date of Birth.
- Select three different Security Questions from the drop-down menus and enter their Answers in the spaces provided.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Select which, if any, emails you would like to receive from Apple: “Announcements”, “Apple Music, New Apps and More”, or “Apple News Updates”.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Continue”.
- You will receive a 6-digit verification code in the email address you have just given. Enter this code in the space provided.
- Click “Verify”.
- Click “Agree” once more on the pop-up.
- Finally, add your profile photo, select your preferred language, and click on “Start Using iCloud”.
Once your account has been created, you can head back to the Apple iCloud Login page whenever you wish to access your iCloud account with these steps:
- Visit the following URL: www.icloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on the arrow icon next to the password to log in.