VIRGINIA EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION – VEC; A SOLUTION FOR THE UNEMPLOYED
Searching for a job can be quite frustrating, it’s not an easy feat at all. The unemployed understand this better. That’s why the Virginia Employment Commission came up with a solution for the unemployed.
The Virginia Employment Commission (VEC) is a division of the Virginia State government, which gives managers and occupation seekers administrations and data with respect to unemployment advantages and the work market. The Virginia Employment Commission controls the unemployment insurance program for people living in Virginia that gives monetary help to people are unemployed.
For quick access to Virginia Employment Commission (VEC) online click http://www.vec.virginia.gov/
Virginia Employment Commission Unemployment protection advantages give financial help to unemployed laborers that meet Virginia’s qualification prerequisites. People might be qualified on the off chance that they are utilized not as much as full time.
They should enlist for work and document a case at a nearby open job administration office. A person seeking the advantage should keep on reporting to the workplace as coordinated and he probably had a specific measure of wages inside a base time of one year.
VIRGINIA EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION VEC – ADVANTAGES FOR EVERYONE
Qualification for Unemployment protection advantages cannot be resolved until after the representative has documented. Workers petitioning for UI advantages must give the accompanying data to their State Unemployment Office. You need an Identification Card, Social Security and Leave Statement for that.
While several veterans of the nation have effectively used the project, there are no restrictions on the quantity of qualified individuals who can enlist. The individuals who meet the qualification necessities and are keen on the Program ought to contact a nearby VEC office, www.vec.virginia.gov, to begin the quick turnaround process. Upon endorsement, candidates will get one lac Honors Points for each year, which can be reclaimed with the expectation of complimentary lodging.
VIRGINIA EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION VEC COLLABORATION WITH HILTON
Overnight housing can be utilized to encourage prospective employee meet-ups, aptitudes preparing, or affirmation. The employment seeker will get an email affirmation from Hilton within two business days to book their reservation.
The data you give when recording your case is kept classified. This classified Unemployment Compensation data might be asked for and used for other legislative purposes, including, however not constrained to, confirmation of qualification for other administrative projects.
The Virginia Employment Commission will just get in touch with you on matters that directly concern your unemployment protection claim. You are entering a protected site.
REQUIREMENTS TO FILE UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM
- A computer / laptop PC with internet access.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your personal details, contact information as well as dates of employment within the last 18 months.
- Information about your local union hall, if you get work through a union.
- Your Alien Registration Number (ARN) if you are not a US citizen.
- If you have any Non-Virginia employers you must have accurate personal information as well as contact details and dates of employment for them.
- Method of payment: VA Debit Card or Direct Deposit. If you select Direct Deposit, you will need to have Routing Number and Account Number.
HOW TO FILE AN UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM THROUGH VIRGINIA EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION
- Go to Virginia Employment Commission official website www.vaemploy.com.
- Find ‘Unemployed’ link in the main menu box or you can visit directly here www.vaemploy.com/unemployed.
- If you don’t know how to avail benefits from Virginia Employment Commission Online Services then visit this link “Ok, I’m unemployed, NOW what?!?!”
- To file a claim online to get unemployment benefits through the Virginia Employment Commission visit Virginia’s Online Claims
- Read all the information in terms of eligibility and the most important thing is required information to file an unemployment claim.
- You can file a new claim by calling toll free number 1-866-832-2363. And you can file a weekly claim by calling toll free 1-800-897-5630.
- To file an Initial or Weekly / Continued Claim select one of the languages ‘English‘ or ‘Español‘ to move ahead with the next step.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button to get your hands on VEC Online Claim Services.
If you forgot your User ID visit the website to retrieve your ID and if you forgot your Password then visit the home page of a website to recover your password.
www.vaemploy.com – VEC Online Claim Services Account Login
HOW TO CREATE VIRGINIA EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION ONLINE CLAIM SERVICES ACCOUNT
Go to VEC Online Claim Services Create New Internet Account page on the homepage.
Please fill out all the information requested on this page. Fields marked * are required.
- Enter your User ID (It is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long. Only English alphabet characters upper and lower case, digits, and underscore are allowed.)
- Enter your Password (It is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long.)
- Re-enter your Password.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN) without spaces and dashes.
- Re-enter your SSN.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Re-select your Date of Birth.
- Choose a Security Question and enter your answer below.
- Enter your Email Address.
Re-check your details and then hit the ‘Submit’ button to create VEC Online Claim Services Account.