Emojis help in expressing feelings to text conversations. A person can use an emoji he or she wants to because Chromebooks have an in-built support feature that supports such. To use the emoji keyboard on Chromebook, you must first enable input options on the Chrome OS shelf.
How To Use Emoji on Chromebook
- Select the time in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Select the settings gear in the pop-up window to open the Chromebook settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and select Advanced
- Move down the page again and select languages and input
- Scroll down again and select the toggle switch next to show input on the shelf to enable it
- Close the settings and select the US in the shelf to bring up the input options
- To bring up the emoji keyboard, select the smiley icon
- Hundreds of built-in emoticons get displayed. You can now choose the one you want by tapping or clicking the symbols in the bottom row to browse the different categories. To minimize the emoji keyboard, select the keyboard icon in the bottom right corner.
When using a chat application like WhatsApp, you can leave the keyboard open so that you can have easy access to emoticons.
? Emojipedia — ? Home of Emoji Meanings ????
The emoji search engine. A fast emoji search experience with options to browse every emoji by name, category, or platform.
Emoji – Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Emoji
An emoji is a pictogram, logogram, ideogram or smiley embedded in text and used in electronic messages and web pages. The primary function of emoji is to …
Full Emoji List, v14.0 – Unicode
https://unicode.org › emoji › charts › full-emoji-list
|№||Code||Browser||CLDR Short Name|
|2||U+1F603||?||grinning face with big eyes|
|3||U+1F604||?||grinning face with smiling eyes|
Using The On-Screen Keyboard To Access Emojis On Chromebook Entails
- Firstly, Select the time in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Secondly, Select the settings gear in the pop-up window to open Chromebook settings
- Thirdly, Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and select Advanced
- Move down and select Manage accessibility features under Accessibility
- Scroll down to the keyboard and text input selection and select the toggle switch next to Enable On-screen keyboard
- Also, Close the settings and select the keyboard icon in the shelf to bring up the keyboard
- Finally, Select the smiley icon in the bottom row to switch to the emoji keyboard.
The Chrome emoji keyboard can be downloaded as a Chrome extension. This Chrome emoji keyboard web-based version includes more emoticons and a search feature that makes it easier to find the right one for the emotion you want to convey. It is possible to adjust your Chromebook keyboard settings to your liking. You can assign custom behaviors to specific keys and change the language settings.
Customizing The Keyboard Entails:
- Firstly, Select the taskbar in the lower right of the desktop
- Secondly, Select the settings gear to open the Chromebook settings in the Chrome browser
- Thirdly, Select Device from the left menu pane and select keyboard
- You can now change the function of certain keys
- Select view keyboard shortcuts to see a list of Chromebook shortcuts. Shortcuts however cannot be modified.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest