Are you a Randstad employee? If yes, do you know that you can now sign in to My Workplace Randstad? You only need to go to https://www.workplace.randstad.com to submit your time and get your details. By enrolling in this system, you will get to know your pay, benefits, job reporting, expenses, allowances, availability, and timesheets.
With this method, you get to control and take care of your account and payment details. Also, when there is an issue, it becomes easier to solve since you get first-hand information. Now, you don’t have to call the Randstad my workplace Local office for every detail. With this method, everything becomes easier and simple.
How to Login at Randstad Workplace
To log in to the website, get a username and a password. Then, take the following steps:
- Go to https://www.workplace.randstad.com.
- Click on the New User button on the homepage.
- Enroll your date of birth.
- Supply your last name.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Create a new User ID and Password.
- Select your security question. It should be something you can always remember.
- Generate a response for it.
- Supply your email address.
- Enter your username and password.
If you already registered but forgot your login details such as username or password, follow the following details:
- Click on Forgot Password/User ID.
- Give an answer to the identification question you put when you were registering your account.
- Choose I am a Randstad employee.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth and your last name.
- Click on the particular detail you forgot such as Password or User ID.
- Enter it. That is how to recover forgotten detail.
Moreover, the Randstad Workplace portal helps employees a whole lot. It helps employees to secure their timesheets and keeps them from forgetting to sign it. This is possible because the have access to the portal 24/7. All employees’ files are saved in their various accounts on the website.
Furthermore, you can always access the website from any device you have as long as you have an internet connection. From there you can review and monitor all your timesheet details. It permits the easy flow of information and ideas for both employees and clients of the company and all these are not even done manually. They are done electronically with speed.
Even in situations that employees have problems, they can get the answer from their online account in the Frequently Asked Question section. However, if the problem is more serious, they can meet an officer of the company for help.
Randstad Workplace Phone Number
Employees can as well contact the Randstad Customer Support Center at 1-877601-7453. Knowing how to access the website makes everything faster and easier for the employees of the company.