Do you frequently eat at the Olive Garden Restaurants? If so, why not take some minutes to take the Olive Garden to Go Survey? It is just a way of giving your feedback about your recent visit to the restaurant. Once you participate in the Survey, you will get a chance to participate in a sweepstakes contest with the chance to win a $1,000 grand price or a $50 prize. Every week, new price winners are announced, who knows, you may be the next.
To take part in the survey, safely keep the receipt of your last visit to the restaurant. This is because details in it will be needed to take the survey.
To participate in the survey, follow the steps below:
- First, Go to oftogosurvey.com.
- Secondly, click on Take Survey and enroll the validation code or the ID Number on your receipt.
- Supply the total amount of your order, it is written on your receipt. They will ask you certain customer service questions such as the followings:
- How clean the restaurant was and the price of the food
- The name of the person who attended to you and the manner the person attended to you.
- Areas you will like Firehouse Subs Restaurant to make improvements.
- If you had an awesome experience, you can as well share it in the comment section.
- In case you had an awful experience, there is a comment section where you can explain what happened and the Restaurant will take care of that.
- The level of satisfaction you got with your order.
- After taking the survey, you will automatically gain access to the Darden Restaurant Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
Additionally, to participate in the sweepstakes through the mail, you can do something. Print your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a postcard and mail them to Darden Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488-3536.
What do you stand to gain by participating in the Survey? Participants can win a grand prize of $1,000 in cash. Three $1,000 grand prizes will be given in the form of a check, one per period. There are 2-second prizes of $50 for each period.
The essence of the survey
is for Olive Garden Restaurant to make some improvements in their customer service. Actually, quality customer service is a great way of drawing more customers. Be honest while answering the questions, lying about an experience can make any of their staff to lose his/her job. Don’t fail to participate in the survey if you are a frequent customer of Olive Garden Restaurant. You actually will not lose anything; rather you may win the grand prize for the sweepstakes.