What is Live photo on iPhone?
The live photo on apple devices is actually a motion photo but in photo format. That is it enables motion to your photos thereby bringing it to life. You can now create a life photo that goes with a video clip. You will really learn a lot in this article but you need to read till the end part to grab all about apple live photo.
How to take a live photo on iPhone
- Get to the home screen and launch your camera app.
- Click to the set of diffusing ring at the top center of the screen so as to turn it on.
- When you finally get set for your photo, click on the “capture” button.
Are you aware that you can also set this live photo as wallpaper, and also turn it into GIF?
We will look at how to get that done right in this article.
How to Turn Live Photo into GIF
- Open the gallery app on your phone.
- Select the image you would like to turn into GIF.
- Swipe up to see the animation menu, now select between either to loop it to GIF or bounce which is known as a boomerang app used on Instagram.
How to set Live photo as Wallpaper
- Launch into your photo gallery
- Locate the photo and tap on the “share” tab.
- Then select use as wallpaper from the list of options
- Click on “set”
- Select between using it as lock screen wallpaper or set as home screen wallpaper or set as both. This means that you can set one photo as both for your lock screen wallpaper and home screen wallpaper.
How to turn a live Photo into Bounce, Long Exposure/Loop on iPhone
Follow the below procedures to turn a live photo into the above.
- Open the iOS photo app.
- Locate and click on the live photo you would like to turn
- Swipe up on the image to view the default effects. If then you are not ok with the current effect, then swipe right to view other effects options.
- Therein you will see effects features such as loop, bounce, and a long exposure for you to choose from.
- Scroll and select the effect you will like to use and then your image will automatically turn into having that effect.
How can I turn into Loop, Bounce/Long Exposure Photo on macOS?
You can actually edit photos on your Mac device. So to turn your image to the above format/effect follow the below steps.
- Open up your Mac photos app to see the image
- Locate and double click on the image you want to edit.
- Once you open the photo, navigate to the right top of the screen and click on “Edit”
- From the right side of the image, you will see editing feature, move down and click on the “Live” button under the image.
- It Is over here that you can select “Live”, Loop, Bounce or Long Exposure. Once you have selected the one you want quickly click on “Done”.