IRS Phone Number – IRS Number | IRS Contact Number
IRS, the United State’s internal revenue Service is focused solely on collecting money from taxpayers as their tax. IRS also enforces the laws and regulations of internal revenue code in the US. Its official website is www.IRS.gov.
If you don’t access to an internet enabled device, you still have the option of reaching IRS through their contact number; so instead of going up and down the local tax office to file a Tax return or for IRS tax refund or whatever the case may be, you can just call.
IRS Phone Number | IRS Number | IRS Contact Number
If you are unable to connect IRS help through the internet, you can choose to call IRS Phone number. It is a toll-free IRS Number.
- IRS Phone Number – IRS Refund Hotline at 800-829-1954
- IRS Phone Number – IRS TeleTax System at 800-829-4477
If you must call IRS Number, you must make available your personal Social Security Number. If you are married, you can present your Spouse Social Security Number. Another requirement is filling details and exact dollar refund for the return for those that filled for IRS Tax Return.
IRS App IRS2Go – IRS App Download
If you choose not to use IRS Phone or through the official website at www.IRS.gov, you can choose to access your account through the mobile app. It is quite simple to go by. Simply visit your mobile app store for download.
So whether you are using a Smartphone or tablet, this app is meant for you. IRS app is available for iOS users and Android user.
- Download IRS IRS2Go for iOS
- Download IRS IRS2Go for Windows
- You can Download IRS IRS2Go for Android
- Download IRS IRS2Go for Blackberry.
When to Check IRS Refund Status
Support Working Hours
- Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
- Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
- Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
- Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
- Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
- Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
- Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am And 9:00 pm to Midnight.
IF there is any question about IRS Phone Number, please drop a comment us.