IRCTC is an acronym for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. Connect to the best deals in international holiday packages with IRCTC for Dubai, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, UK, Europe, etc. this system takes care of catering, tourism, and online ticketing services with about 650,000 bookings daily.
However, it was established on September 27, 1999. Its headquarters is in New Delhi of India.
Do you wish to book for a ticket from this platform? We will show you how you can successfully do that.
Indian railway catering and Tourism Corporation offers exclusive rail tour packages along with confirmed train tickets, meals for enchanting Kashmir, Nilgiri mountains, Tirupati, and sightseeing. More also, they offer also a holiday package or land packages for those travelers heading to their city.
It is a Buddhist train and as that, it offers travelers with religious experience and international packages for people traveling outside the country.
Guess what these packages are? They include meals, overseas medical insurance, and visa charges to impact memorable and commendable travel experience.
Requirements for IRCTC Registration
To register for an IRCTC account, there are certain qualifications you must attain. And as such, we will put out those requirements for clarification. It is as simple as anything but you need these below;
Wow! These are just all you need to register for the IRCTC account. So we will look into how you can register under this platform.
How to Register for an Account
Follow the below steps for directives in order to create your own account:
- Visit to www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search.
- On the next page, click on the “register” tab close to the red login button.
- Next, enter your email and password. You are to confirm the password by entering it again.
- Pick a security question and give an answer to it in the next column.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Type in your first name, middle, last name. The middle and last name is optional.
- Tick your gender.
- Fill in your date of birth and draft your occupation.
- Select your marital status from the options.
- Pick your country and enter your email.
- Enter your ISD-Mobile and select your nationality.
- Enter your flat/door/block number and, your street (optional).
- Next, enter your Area/locality (optional).
- Type in your pin code, your state, and the city.
- Pick a close post office and type in your phone number.
- Some groups of questions will prompt on the screen saying “To copy residence to office address tap on the yes or no option.
- Drop down and click on the “terms and conditions” link. Review through it.
- Once you are done with the review, locate the small box next to it and click on the Blue “Register” button.
These above steps guide you to register a new IRCTC account online.
How to Book for Tickets
Use the below directives to book your ticket.
- Launch your web browser and then type in the URL in the search bar “www.irctc.co.in”.
- On the first page, a form is placed on the left side of the page tagged “book your tickets” click on it.
- Check-in your bookings by entering “the From and To field”.
- Pick your preferred date.
- Choose the class of train you want the list of classes.
- Finally, narrow down and click on the “Find trains” tab.
With these simple steps, you will comfortably book a ticket for yourself at your own convenience.