Outlook.com mail Account is the best and safest email address for your business. Outlook.com email or Hotmail account will give you an email address and unlimited online storage as well as POP access.
All the benefits you access on other free email service providers like Yahoo mail, Google mail, and Rediffmail, can be found here and even more. Windows Live’s Hotmail has been regarded as being the most secure free, fast and seldom out of all the free email services, and it comes loaded with so many great features, including a proven anti-spam system, and robust anti-virus and anti-phishing features.
You can set up a new Outlook account easily with just your birth date and name using your mobile phone or preferably, a laptop computer.
In this article, we are going to take you through on how to create a new Outlook.com mail account and sign in without stress.
How To Create An Outlook.Com Mail Account
- The very first thing to do is to visit Hotmail or Outlook email Sign-up page – Microsoft account.
- Enter your first (over First) and last (over Last) name under Name.
- Select your birthday under Birthdate.
- Make a choice of Gender.
- Click Or get a new email address under Microsoft account name.
- Enter the desired username (what comes before “@outlook.com”, “@live.com” or “@hotmail.com”) under Microsoft account name.
- Choose the desired domain following @ (outlook.com by default).
- Type your desired password for your Outlook.com account under Create a password.
- Type the password and Re-enter password under to confirm.
- Choose one or more methods to recover your account anytime you lose your password.
- Select your location under Country/region and ZIP code.
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA picture under Help us make sure you’re not a robot.
- Then click ‘Sign Up’ and you’re good to go!
Note that all Microsoft accounts have been upgraded to the new Outlook interface. All Hotmail accounts are now accessible via https://login.live.com/.
Hotmail Email Login | Outlook.Com Email Sign In
- Go to www.hotmail.com. or www.outlook.com, you will automatically be directed to the Outlook.com sign in page that will have spaces to key in your username or email address and password.
- You need to enter your Hotmail email address in the first type box. It would be some characters followed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once done, you need to move to the next type box where you will enter the password. Make sure that you key in the password the exact way that you did when you signed up for a new Hotmail account. Bear in mind that password is case sensitive.
- If both entries are correct, click on sign in option to enter your Hotmail inbox.
Don’t forget to click the share button below to share this guide on how to create an Outlook.com mail account to your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. And for your feedback, use the comment section.