Microsoft is a technology company based in the United States. It was founded in 1975 by founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen. The company is considered one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Microsoft Outlook 365 is part a bundle of programs available from Microsoft Office 365. It also includes software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, etc. Setting up your Microsoft Outlook 365 is like having your office in your palm.
As a simple click takes you to your Microsoft software packages be it Word, PowerPoint, Excel or OneNote. It’s all there with you. Just one click takes you there. First, purchase an Outlook 365 product and follow the steps below to set it up:
How To Set Up Your Outlook 365 Email Account
To login to your Outlook 365 account, you will first need to purchase an Outlook 365 product. You will then need to follow the steps below to set up your account:
- Go to www.office.com/setup and follow the instructions on the page.
- Enter your product key.
- Use the Setup Wizard to begin installing the Office 365 account.
- Open the programs and accept the License Terms to begin using them.
- You may be asked to activate your account using an Activation Wizard. Simply follow the instructions and your account will be set up and activated.
Once your Office account is set up, you will have created an Outlook account as well.
How To Complete Your Outlook 365 Login Online
To login to your Outlook365 account, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: www.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your Email Address/Phone Number and Password. Select ‘Keep me Signed In’ to remain signed in and click ‘Sign In’.
- If you can’t remember your Username or Password, click the ‘Can’t Access Your Account?’ option.