Pecos Login – Account Registration | Recover User ID password
Pecos Login talks about the procedural steps towards accessing your Pecos account. And when you talk about accessing your account, it has to do with your details. So the questions do you have your details intact. Or do you wish to perform another or new account registration? All these questions will be answered as we dive further into the Pecos account.
The fundamental details that are required to log in your account in Pecos are; user ID and password which will grant you access to your account. At first, what is Pecos?
Pecos is an online provider and supplier enrollment system which is used for submission of Medicare enrollment applications and views and to also print enrollment data.
In other words, in backs-up Medicare provider and supplier enrollment process by letting registered users submit and manage Medicare enrollment data safely and as well electronically. Moreover, this platform was developed to make things easier for users.
Pecos Account Registration Process
This platform encourages these sets of offices; Individual practitioners, authorized officials for a supplier or provider company, people who work on behalf of providers or suppliers to register for an account. But for medical providers or medical suppliers, they must register for an NPI account before they can start enrolling with Medicare.
Steps to Register
- Move to your browser and visit https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do#headingLv1.
- Allow the page to load and then move to the right corner of the page. Locate the section tagged “become a registered user”. A link will also appear tagged “register for a user account”.
- Now click on the link to proceed further to the next registration process. You ought to select “Yes” in order to access the Pecos identity and Access system page.
- Go on to create a user ID and password. Set up a user profile and finally request access to the organization for internet-based Pecos.
This above step will successfully create an account for you!
Steps to register an NPI Account
To register an NPI account follow the below steps;
- Log on to https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do#headingLv1
- Move over to the right part of the page.
- Look out for “becomes a registered user” field.
- Dropdown a little and click on the “register an NPI” link. As you click on it, now follow down the onscreen instructions to complete the task.
With this, you can register for an NPI Account.
Pecos Login – How to Login
To login, your Pecos account, follow the below outstanding steps;
- Move to the Pecos homepage via the link as projected in the above steps.
- As long as you get to the home page, move towards the left side of the screen and locate the “User Login” field. Click to move to the login section where you have to enter your User ID and then type in your password.
- Navigate below and hit the “Log In” button.
How to recover user ID
If by any means you forgot your user ID or password, then there is a need to follow this guide. Simply follow the directives below to recover it.
- I moved to the Pecos Login page.
- Look forward to the left side of the page, you will see a question link tagged “forgot password” and also “Forgot ID”. So choose the one that you want to run a recovery on.
- When you click on the one you want to recover and then follow the onscreen instruction and recover your password.