If you recently got a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Citi Double Cash MasterCard, why have you not applied? Do you really need to upgrade your credit card? If so, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.citi.com/applymowdoublecash. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card. Check the expiration date for this offer and apply within the time limit.
Features and Benefits of the Citi Double Cash MasterCard
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfer and purchases within the first 18 months of account opening.
- After 18 months, the variable APR is between 13.24% and 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- A balance transfer fee of either 3% or $5 amount for each transaction.
- Cardholders earn 1% cashback on purchases.
- They also earn 1% cashback on the payment of each purchase. This means that cardholders earn double for each purchase they make.
- The card has no annual fee.
https://www.citi.com › credit-cards › citi-double-cash-cred…
Learn more and apply for the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card. … You do not earn cash back on balance transfers, cash advances, account fees, …
https://www.nerdwallet.com › Credit Cards
Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases. If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your …
https://www.forbes.com › advisor › credit-cards › reviews
This card does not offer a welcome bonus. Note that you have to be a member of Navy Federal Credit Union to apply for the card, but eligibility …
https://www.creditkarma.com › single › CCCitiBank1299
Interested in the Citi® Double Cash Card? Read user reviews to learn about the pros and cons of this card and see if it’s right for you.
This card is for individuals with Excellent Credit score and history. You can apply for this card online at www.citi.com/applymowdoublecash. If you really need the Citi Double Cash MasterCard, apply for it through the following steps:
- Go to citi.com/applymowdoublecash.
- Supply the 12 digits Citi Double Cash invitation number in the mail you got.
- Enter your social security number.
- Enroll your last name.
- Center your date of birth.
- Supply your phone number and your annual income.
- Enroll your mortgage/rent payment.
- Supply your balance transfer details.
- Finish the application process.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once you do all the above, you will instantly get a decision regarding your approval. If you are approved, you will see your credit limit on the screen immediately. They will send your card to your residential address through mail within 2 days.
However, you can apply through mail. You just fill the acceptance form that came along with the mail you got. Send it back and wait for about 7 working days to get details about your approval. This process is slow though. The website above contains other features of the card.