The Instagram Story questions sticker offers a convenient way for users to connect with their audience, by allowing the audience to share their tastes and thoughts. This is available to all Instagram users. Asking questions with the questions stickers on Instagram entails:
- Firstly, Open the official Instagram app on your iOS or Android device
- Secondly, Open the Instagram Stories feature by tapping the camera icon in the upper-left corner
- Thirdly, Record a video or take a photo
- Tap the Sticker’s icon
- Tap Questions. This is the Instagram questions sticker
- Also, Tap Ask me a question and type your question
- In addition, Tap the color wheel at the top of the screen to change the color of your question sticker
- Then Tap Done
- Move and resize the question sticker using two fingers
- Add gifts, stickers, or music to your story as you want to
- Finally, Tap your story to publish it on your Instagram Story
Requesting Music Using the Instagram Questions Sticker
Though the primary purpose of the Instagram questions sticker is to ask and answer questions, it can also be used to prompt your followers to send you music. This can be done thus:
- Create a new Instagram Story, adding the question sticker to it
- Tap the music icon under the question sticker
- Tap What song should I listen to? Type a prompt to get your followers to send you music
- Tap the color wheel to change the color of your sticker, then tap Done
- Resize the sticker to get it the way you want
- Add any additional stickers, text, or gifts as you want
- Tap your story in the lower-right corner to publish
https://www.tailwindapp.com › … › Instagram
Start by opening Instagram Stories and choose a photo or video to upload. · Next, tap the Sticker icon to open the Sticker Tray. · Select the …
https://www.lifewire.com › Social Media › Instagram
How to Ask Questions With the Questions Sticker on Instagram · Open the official Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. · Open the Instagram …
https://later.com › blog › instagram-question-sticker
Select the new question sticker and then type out your prompt. For example, you could write, “waiting for the bus… ask me questions!” Once you’ .
How to Use the Instagram Questions Sticker | POPSUGAR News
https://www.popsugar.com › news › How-Use-Instagra…
Here’s how it works: after taking a photo or video for your Instagram Stories, tap the smiley face icon on the top right corner where you find …
Answering Instagram Story Questions
To answer or respond to an Instagram Story question sticker, tap the sticker while viewing the story, type your question, and tap send. This is very simple and only takes a few seconds.
To respond to a question sticker that is asking for music recommendations, tap the sticker within the Instagram story, search for your song to be certain you have it, tap the play icon, tap the song name and tap Send.
Viewing Responses to an Instagram Questions Sticker
Responses to question stickers are viewed by watching the relevant Instagram story, then swiping up the screen. Each response can then be shared in a new Instagram story by tapping on it or you can delete it if you so desired.
When sharing a question sticker’s response, the user’s username and photo will be hidden so there is no need to worry about them losing their privacy.