HOW TO DELETE “SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU” ON INSTAGRAM
Scrolling through your Instagram feed, you may come across users Instagram will suggest for you to follow. This makes use of an Algorithm based on who you already follow and how you interact on the app.
You can simply delete these suggested followers if you are not interested in following them. HOW TO DELETE “SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU” ON INSTAGRAM shows you how to Delete suggested followers and stop them from showing up on your feed.
Deleting suggested users from your Instagram account entails:
- Open the Instagram app or go to Instagram.com in a desktop or mobile web browser, then sign in to your account if necessary
- Scroll through your home feed until you see a list of suggested users labeled “suggested for you”
- Select on any suggested user’s profile picture or name to check out their profile and see if they are worth following
- Select the X in the top right corner of any suggested userbox. It will disappear immediately. After selecting X, be sure you want to delete them the first time because Instagram will not ask you to confirm if you want to delete it. Thus, there is no way to undo it once it is done
- Select See All the above list of suggested users. This helps to spread up the deletion process of multiple suggested users. This takes you to a new tab or page with a vertical list labeled All Suggestions
- Select the X to the right of any suggested user to delete them. Be sure you want to delete a suggested user before you hit X
- On deleting all of the suggested users on your All Suggestions list, you can refresh the tab to see a list of new suggestions. Instagram will keep suggesting new users for you to follow.
How to Get Rid of Annoying Instagram Follow Suggestions
https://www.makeuseof.com › Social Media
One of the most basic way to remove suggested accounts is to scroll through your feed until you come across a list of suggested users under the …
https://www.howtoisolve.com › how-to-remove-accoun…
Visit Instagram on the web. · On clicking the Profile icon, you’ll see Settings, go for it. · Now go to the Edit Profile on the left sidebar and
https://www.alphr.com › … › Networks › Instagram
Press and hold the Instagram thumbnail on your home screen.Select “Remove App” from the pop-up menu.Confirm that you want to delete Instagram.
https://www.4kdownload.com › blog › 2021/02/05 › g…
How to Remove Suggested Users from Instagram · Open the Instagram app or head over to the Instagram website and sign in to your account if not yet.
Opting Out of Showing Up in Other User’s Suggestions
The same way other users show up in your suggestion list, you also show up in other’s lists. To avoid your profile from showing up in other user’s “suggestions for you” section, you can exclude your account from them. This helps to stop certain people from discovering or following you as they will. To do this:
- Navigate to Instagram.com in a desktop or mobile web browser and sign in to your account if necessary. This can be done from the app.
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner on the desktop web or in the bottom menu on the mobile web to go to your profile
- Select Edit Profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Similar Accounts Suggestions and uncheck that box. On doing this, Instagram excludes your account when recommending similar accounts others might want to follow.
- To save your profile settings changes, select the blue Submit button.