Facebook night mode is the in-thing now. Facebook is agog with lots of wonderful creative features to spice up the social media. One of the features is Facebook night mode which enables users to set the dark on the apps and Facebook.com. It is a beautiful mode.
This feature is available for both the Facebook app and Facebook.com users. This Mode is what thrills a lot of Facebook users on the Facebook platform now.
But still, there are lots of people out there that don’t know how to activate the dack mode for their Facebook app or facebook.com.
Well, this is very easy and simple to do; it will be so when you read this article because there are lots of details given about the Facebook Night Mode. Do you know that the Facebook Night Mode is also known as the Facebook Dark Mode? Well, you find out more when you read further.
Facebook Night Mode – Messenger Night Mode Settings On Facebook
Like I said earlier the Facebook night mode is also known as the Facebook dark mode, this is where users are confused. Now I will explain what this feature is for a better understanding. This is a feature whereby it changes the theme of your Facebook to dark, which is why it called night mode or dark mode.
This feature helps to beautify your Facebook homepage, newsfeed, and also message inbox. It makes sure anything you do on Facebook, the theme will be displayed dark.
Dark Mode on Messenger App
On the messenger app, if you want to turn on the dark mode or night mode follow all the directions given below:
- Open the messenger app.
- Now simply click your profile picture at the top.
- After that, you must toggle the button near the dark mode option in order to turn on the dark mode.
- With this, you have turned it on, but if you want to turn it off; you can toggle it again to turn it off.
- These are the steps to be followed to turn on dark mode on messenger.
Night Mode Facebook App
- Just open your Facebook app.
- After that just simply sign in.
- Also then tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Once you have done that also again tap the “General” and go to themes.
- With this, you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u just tap on “AMOLED”.
Once you follow all the steps above then you will turn on dark mode on your Facebook App.