What do you think about Google Home? Google home is a smart speaker issued by Google that can be controlled using Google assistant to enable users to make voice commands. But for you to access the service, you ought to connect it to a Wi-Fi. This is why we have brought this topic “How to connect Google Home with Wi-Fi”. Before the end, you will learn how to connect google home to Wifi.
How to connect Google Home to Wi-Fi
This is actually talking about the steps to which you can connect Google home to Wi-Fi so that you can have access to using it. Check out for the below steps;
- You need to download the Google Home app to your device via the app store or Google play store depending on your phone type.
- While you installed the app, launched the app
- Now enter the Google account you want to link with Google home device.
- Switch on your Bluetooth to search out for Google home devices.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Respond to the question if you hear any sound from the speaker by clicking on “yes”.
- Select the location of your device from the menu.
- Choose a name for the speaker
- Now select the network you want to connect to Google home from the list of Wi-Fi shown.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
- Then click on connect.
In case you want to connect Google Home to a new Wi-Fi, follow the below steps if you have set up your Google Home speaker.
- Launch your Google home app on your device.
- Scroll to the top of the screen and click on “device” option
- Pick the device you would want to connect Wi-Fi to from the list of devices.
- Click on the menu.
- Click on settings from the drop-down box
- Click on “Wi-Fi button at the bottom of the page to connect
- Click on “forget Wi-Fi” to remove the old connected network.
- Now click on the device to add a new device.
- Now you have to navigate back to your Wi-Fi settings to connect to Google home Hotspot.
- Now continue with the previous steps you took while setting it the first time as the instructions appear on the screen.
Google Home Hub
Google Home Hub is referred to as a smart home control for managing all your smart home devices in one home display for easy access. This device is made in the form of a digital photo frame but made available only in the English language.
How to set up a Google Home Hub
This can be done when you have functional Google home devices, an updated Google app, a google account, a mobile phone ranging from up to 5.0 android version and also iOS device defaulted by English language settings, mobile devices that can work with 2.4 GHz and GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Plugin “Google home”
- Connect the Google home hub to a Wi-Fi.
- Launch Google Home app downloaded
- Find and click on “add” tab from the menu
- Tap on “set up device” from the menu
- Follow up on the on-screen instructions and complete the task.