Do you know that at present, Citi is inviting people to apply for their Citi ThankYou Preferred Credit Card? You can enjoy the offer in case they just sent you a mail to apply for their card. Citi is a very trustworthy Credit Card lender and they offer very excellent credit cards. You can use the Citi ThankYou Preferred Credit Card to do all your online transactions including making payments.
https://www.nerdwallet.com › Credit Cards
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is also a decent choice for financing a purchase or transferring a balance: 0% intro APR for
https://www.credible.com › citi-thankyou-preferred
The information related to Citi ThankYou® Premier Card credit card has been compiled by Credible and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this …
https://www.forbes.com › credit-cards › best › citibank
Here are the ten best credit cards Citi has to offer today. … Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first
https://www.forbes.com › advisor › credit-cards › reviews
The U.S. Bank Visa Platinum card has a few advantages over the Citi Diamond Preferred, though, including a longer 0% APR period and no foreign …
To Apply For The Card,
go to the CitiCards website to complete the application process. Before you start applying, enroll the invitation code in the mail you got. This will help you as you will also need to supply your other personal details. Once you make your online application, it takes only a few minutes to get a response concerning your approval. If you get approval for the card, you will receive how much your credit limit will be immediate. After collecting your card, follow the following instructions to register and activate it.
to access your Citi ThankYou Credit Card online account,
you must register your card and activate it once you get it. To register and activate your card, take the following steps:
- Go to citicards website
- Register your card and proceed to activate it.
- Click on the “Activate Your Card“ Link or Register button.
- Input your account number and the credit card number.
- Enroll your date of birth.
- Supply your Social Security Number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Create your login credentials (Username and Password).
You can now gain access to your online account. After accessing your account, you can see your account balance, update your account details, enroll for paperless statements, use account alerts and notifications, make your monthly payments and even view your transactions both recent and past.
Now, you can start using your card to make purchases. The card has a lot of reward points as you keep using it. Some of the interesting
features of the card include the followings:
- There is no annual fee on the card for the first year.
- It has a variable APR depending on your credit score between 12.99% and 22.99%.
- There is no limit to the rewards you can get as long as you keep making purchases.
- It comes with 2 ThankYou points per dollar. You earn 2 points each time you spend a dollar on dining out at restaurants or for entertainment.
- Cardholders get 1 point reward per dollar on all other purchases.
- The card is accepted wherever the Visa logo card is acceptable.
To learn more about other features of this card, go to the Citi Cards website. Carefully consider the annual, balance transfer and cash advance fees of this card before applying for it. If you cannot cope with them, you are not under any obligation to apply for it even if you were invited to.