To upgrade your credit card to a better card, why not try the Ammex Everyday Preferred Card? Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Ammex Everyday Preferred Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.americanexpress.com/myammexeverydaypreferred. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got if you do not want to apply online. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
To apply for the Ammex Everyday Preferred Card
take the following steps:
- Go to americanexpress.com/myammexeverydaypreferred.
- Supply the 14 digits invitation number on the mail you got.
- Enter your 5 digits zip code.
- Enroll your last name.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Verify your details.
- Click on Continue.
- Finish the application process.
https://www.americanexpress.com › 38118-AEDPUPQ120
Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card
https://www.americanexpress.com › credit-cards › amex…
Find the best credit card by American Express for your needs. Choose between travel, cashback, rewards, and more. Apply for a credit card online.
AmEx EveryDay To EveryDay Preferred 40,000 Point Upgrade …
https://www.doctorofcredit.com › amex-everyday-to-ev…
Our Verdict — EveryDay preferred has a $95 annual fee that you need to pay. If you’ve had the Preferred card before you can still get this upgrade bonus …
Amex Everyday Preferred Upgrade Offer, Get 40K Points …
https://dannydealguru.com › amex-everyday-preferred-…
Offer. Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you make eligible purchases with your EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express …
How To Upgrade or Downgrade Your American Express Card
https://www.bankrate.com › Finance › Credit Cards
If you want to upgrade or downgrade your Amex card, the next step to take is to call the issuer. Use the customer service number on the back of …
They usually pre-fill your name and address to help you quicken the application process. However, you will still supply the followings:
- Date of birth.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Email address.
- The primary source of income.
- Your primary phone number.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once you do all the above, you will instantly get a decision regarding your approval. If you are approved, you will see your credit limit on the screen immediately. They will send your card to your residential address through mail within 2 days.
However, you can apply through mail. You just fill the acceptance form that came along with the mail you got. Send it back and wait for about 7 working days to get details about your approval. This process is slow though.
Features and Benefits of the Ammex Everyday Preferred Card
- Cardholders who make 30 or more purchases within a billing period get 50% extra points on those purchases.
- Cardholders who frequently use their cards get reward points that equate 3 times the points at US supermarkets on purchases equaling $6,000 per year.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfer within the first 12 months of account opening.
- Variable APR on balance transfer after the first 12 months. The rate at present is 22.99%.
- Cardholders earn 2 points at US gas stations.
- 1 point on all other purchases.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest