Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.citi.com/applydiamondpreferred. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
This card is for individuals with Excellent Credit score and history. You can apply for this card online at www.citi.com/applydiamondpreferred. If you really need the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card,
Apply For It Through The Following Steps:
- Go to citi.com/applydiamondpreferred.
- Supply the 12 digit Citi Diamond Preferred invitation number on the mail you got.
- Enter your 5 digits zip code.
- Enroll your last name.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Verify your details.
- Click on Proceed to Application.
- Finish the application process.
They usually pre-fill your name and address to help you quicken the application process. However, you will still supply the followings:
- Date of birth.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Email address.
- The primary source of income.
- Your primary phone number.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit button.
Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Score Requirement – WalletHub
https://wallethub.com › answers › citi-diamond-preferre…
You need a credit score of 700 or higher to get a Citi Diamond Preferred card; this means that you should have good credit for high odds of
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – Reviews – WalletHub
https://wallethub.com › Reviews › All Credit Cards
You need a credit score of 700 or higher to get a Citi Diamond Preferred card; this means that you should have good credit for high odds
Citi Diamond Preferred: Ultra-long 0% Intro APR Period on …
https://www.nerdwallet.com › Credit Cards
You’ll need excellent credit — typically defined as a FICO score of 720 or higher — to qualify for the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card. Issuers also take into …
Citi Diamond Preferred 2022 Review | The Ascent – The …
https://www.fool.com › The Ascent › Best Credit Cards
A FICO® Score of at least 670 is recommended when you apply for the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card. Citi designed this card for applicants with a credit score inL
Once you do all the above, you will instantly get a decision regarding your approval. If you are approved, you will see your credit limit on the screen immediately. They will send your card to your residential address through mail within 2 days.
However, you can apply through mail. You just fill the acceptance form that came along with the mail you got. Send it back and wait for about 7 working days to get details about your approval. This process is slow though.
Features and Benefits of the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card
- New customers get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers within the first 21 months. This will save a lot of money for customers who want to transfer a high-interest debt from another card to this card.
- There is a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases.
- After 1 year, the purchase APR is between 14 and 24% depending on your creditworthiness.
- No annual fee.
- Free access to FICO score.
- Extra perks like access to pre-sale tickets and purchase protection.
- Travel insurance
- Rental car insurance.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Apple Pay for quick and easy payments. With a simple touch, you can pay in-app at over 200,000 stores with iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest