Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Citi Simplicity Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.citi.com/applycitisimplicity.com. For you to get an invitation to apply forCiti Simplicity Credit Card, it means that you met the criteria to apply for the card. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
To apply for this card,
go to the website above. On the website, click on the apply now link to complete the application process. Enroll the Citi Simplicity card Invitation Code written on the pre-approval mail you got. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, phone number, and annual income. You will get a response immediately after the application. Applying online is the fastest way out. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
On the other hand, you can call 1-866-359-3908 to apply over the phone.
After getting your card, go to the website above to activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive.
To register your card
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Click on the Register Your Card link.
- Secondly, Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Then, Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your card Security Code.
- Create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Finally, Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Cardholders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.
Moreover, cardholders can always log in with whatever device they have to check their balance, view their credit limit, billing statement, and lots more. With this online portal, cardholders will not need to depend on customer service for every detail they need since they can easily get it from their online account.
Features and Benefits of the Citi Simplicity MasterCard
- There is a 0% introductory APR for the first 18 months of account opening on purchases and balance transfer. After that, the APR shifts to 20.24%.
- No late payment fees.
- There is no annual and penalty fee.
- The balance transfer fee afterward is $5 or 3% of the amount.
- The credit limit is from $500 up depending on your credit history and score.