Bank of America EDD is a debit card that comes in handy for benefit payments for Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave and Unemployment Insurance. It is a fast, convenient, and secure way to get your benefit payments and is immune to a credit check or monitoring by the EDD.
The EDD Card is a result of the collaboration of EDD with Bank of America. It comes with a three years expiration date from the issuance date and can be used for all EDD and EDD benefits program.
Why we like the EDD Debit Card
- With the EDD Card, you can transfer funds to the financial institution of your choice at no additional cost.
- You can use your card everywhere Visa is accepted (in stores, online, and by phone).
- It comes with fraud protection from a Zero Liability Policy.
- Get your money as soon as you want it.
- Get notifications when a deposit is made to your card, or when you have a low balance.
- Use your card to withdraw cash at ATMs, banks, as well as stores with cashback options.
Bank of America EDD Login
Signing in, and managing your online account helps you utilize all that this card has to offer. Here’s how to login
- Go to https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard/ using your browser.
- On the page, tick on the “Sign In” tab.
- Enter your username and tick on the “Continue” link.
- You may also be required to enter your; Card expiration date-month, Card expiration date-year, Last four social security number, and 3-digit security code.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned, tick on the “Continue” tab to access your account online.
If you have forgotten your username, you can reset same by;
- Visiting the login page and ticking on the “Forgot your Username” tab.
- You can also call the number at the back of your card to recover your username.
Activating Bank of America EDD
To activate your newly acquired Bank of America EDD, visit the card homepage and tap on the “Activate My Card button. Lastly, key in the number of your new EDD Debit Card, and tap on the “Continue” tab.
Disclosures & Fees
Your card will come with a welcome packet. Ensure you read all the information including Fees for the EDD Debit Card. Using your card well will help you avoid unnecessary fees.
Emergency Cash Assistance
Bank of America can help you with a domestic emergency cash transfer if you have an urgent need of cash while still waiting for your card to arrive in the mail. If you want to request an emergency cash transfer, do well to contact the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Service. Note, you may be charged a fee.
To secure your card and details, be cautious about the type of email and calls you respond to. Note that Bank of America and Employment Development Department will never call you to demand your EDD Debit Card account number or pin.
To get more clarifications on any questions you may have about the EDD Card, visit the EDD Debit Card FAQs or Bank of America EDD Debit Card FAQs.
For further help, you can speak with a Bank of America Customer Service Agent 24/7 by calling any of the following numbers displayed on the screen;
Within the United States; 1-866-692-9374.
Outside of the United States; 1-423-262-1650 (Collect)